Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering, I know the warranty on these will be 3 years, 36,000 miles. I know on my Chevys are usually get two free maintenance visits, does anyone know if Ford will be doing this on the Mavericks? This is my first Ford so I’m not sure what to expect.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I prefer to do my own servicing, but I’d be surprised if Ford did offer it. My wife’s Fusion didn’t come with any service agreements.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was wondering, I know the warranty on these will be 3 years, 36,000 miles. I know on my Chevys are usually get two free maintenance visits, does anyone know if Ford will be doing this on the Mavericks? This is my first Ford so I’m not sure what to expect.
My dealer told me that on the Hybrid option it will have a 8 year/100K mile warranty on the hybrid engine, and the 3 year/36K warranty on other parts. So for that warranty makes it worth it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Honda is 2 years 30k miles maintenance

basically 6 free oil changes. They are DEFINITELY worth it because with the new Full Syncthetic 0w-20 they are putting in cars. Oil changes at basic Jo Pa 10 minute oil are pushing $100

do it yourself for $40. But on a new car it’s worth it ESPECIALLY under warranty. They will find any issues.

·
Registered
214 Posts
my very first Ford, too…that is why I am feeling insecure overall about the dependability/reliability of the Maverick. Hope it all works well.

·
Registered
193 Posts
My dealer told me that on the Hybrid option it will have a 8 year/100K mile warranty on the hybrid engine, and the 3 year/36K warranty on other parts. So for that warranty makes it worth it.
the hybrid electric motor and transmission are covered under the 8yr 100k mile warranty but not the 2.5L engine. The engine is covered under the 5yr/60k powertrain. All hybrid specific components are covered under the 8 year 100k miles. The battery has to degrade below 70 percent to be considered bad under warranty.

·
Registered
2018 F150 XLT 2wd 2.7EB
32 Posts
Depends on the dealership. Some offer free scheduled maintenance for x years or visits, some don't (most in my area don't). Just like some dealerships say "free lifetime (powertrain) warranty!". Also with a new purchase Ford corporate should give you 42,000 Fordpass points which can be used for maintenance.
Font Document

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hope 8 yr/36k includes hybrid batter as well as the engine.
the engine is not covered on the 8 year 100k mile warranty. The engine is covered on the 5 year 60k mile warranty. But I have little reason to believe the 2.5l engine will give us any problems

8 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first)
Depending on your vehicle, electric drivetrain system components covered by this warranty may include, and are not limited to:

• High-voltage battery
• High-voltage battery connector
• High-voltage battery isolation switch (manual disconnect switch)
• Battery pack fan assembly
• Battery pack sensor module HBPSM)
• Battery energy control module (BECM)
• On-board charger
• On-board charger fan assembly
• Inverter system controller (ISC), DC/DC converter
• Hybrid continuously
• Variable transmission
• Transmission range sensor
• Electronic drive module assembly (the electric motor and gearbox).

·
Registered
181 Posts
Also with a new purchase Ford corporate should give you 42,000 Fordpass points which can be used for maintenance.
Ford…. Does give you 42k points that you can use for maintenance - if you choose. You posted the Ford announcement. What am I missing?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Depends on the dealership. Some offer free scheduled maintenance for x years or visits, some don't (most in my area don't). Just like some dealerships say "free lifetime (powertrain) warranty!". Also with a new purchase Ford corporate should give you 42,000 Fordpass points which can be used for maintenance.
View attachment 898
I looked every where for an expiration to this offer. I can’t seem to find one, it does require a Ford pass rewards account.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts