Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
The Ford Bronco has deliveries out to late 2022/2023. The Ford Maverick timeline for fulfilling orders should be much quicker with build dates starting in September, and Ford saying they have 2-3 months of orders to fill. Add up to 6 weeks from build date to get the time you will receive it. I could see a couple months into 2022 to fill all orders. If mine takes past February for some reason, I will probably wait for a 2023 model.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Ford Bronco has deliveries out to late 2022/2023. The Ford Maverick timeline for fulfilling orders should be much quicker with build dates starting in September, and Ford saying they have 2-3 months of orders to fill. Add up to 6 weeks from build date to get the time you will receive it. I could see a couple months into 2022 to fill all orders. If mine takes past February for some reason, I will probably wait for a 2023 model.
Delivery 2-3 months after build is best case scenario. That’s assuming the chip shortage doesn’t come into play. There’s Broncos sitting in parking lots waiting for them as we speak. I’ve heard as well that some bronco orders are pushed back to the 2023MY due to the delays.
im not a technician or anything but I feel likehybrids are going to see the bulk of the delays from chips. It seems they would have more computerized components than eco boost.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Delivery 2-3 months after build is best case scenario. That’s assuming the chip shortage doesn’t come into play. There’s Broncos sitting in parking lots waiting for them as we speak. I’ve heard as well that some bronco orders are pushed back to the 2023MY due to the delays.
im not a technician or anything but I feel likehybrids are going to see the bulk of the delays from chips. It seems they would have more computerized components than eco boost.
12:20 My source. Yes hybrids will see more delays.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thanks for all the good stuff ..... you might have swayed me to your dealership as an order source.Can you help out of state folks with in state deliveries etc.?

Many thanks in advance.....
I was just posting the video as a reference. He is on this forum too as “FordVideoGuy” ( I Think). But to answer your question, they are doing free shipping if you finance with them to most places in the US. Their taking care of the logistics, and it will either go to your door or a fleet sales dealer (dependent on where you live).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts