Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I ordered a hybrid Maverick October 13th when can I expect delivery
Best bet, probably April unless you ordered in a way that I have mentioned in my videos and livestreams, staying away from those accessories (bed covers, bedliners, etc). Avoiding some of those and Luxury Package could get you moved above some other orders.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Best bet, probably April unless you ordered in a way that I have mentioned in my videos and livestreams, staying away from those accessories (bed covers, bedliners, etc). Avoiding some of those and Luxury Package could get you moved above some other orders.
So I did order a roll up soft bed cover and Lariat Luxury Package. SO APRIL? Man I already sold my SUV. Might have to consider the FRONTIER OR SANTA CRUZ 😬😢😢

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it possible to get the order in on the 17th and have it submitted by today? I was trying to order it at a different dealer and, unfortunately, they aren't accepting the orders anymore. I was just curious. Also, when will the Maverick hybrid return? Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hpw bout alto blu hybrid xlt, sliding back window, moonroof, spray in liner
ordered 6/25...had 3 build dates and now its showing week of christmas to be built?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts