Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Kinda digging the white, not gonna lie.
No doubt it's a super popular color... For city worker trucks... Construction workers, traffic enforcement, etc, etc, etc.... And believe it or not, there are actually a good number of people that still want it for their private vehicles too. I'd say, if you are trying to blend in, go all out and make the vehicle a Toyota Camry as well 😀 lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Around here everyone drives white cars and white trucks, hoping they will heat up less in the sun. To me the most boring looking vehicle in the world is a white F-150. I don't think they are inherently bad looking, there are just so many around that they are about as exciting as black tires.

·
Registered
92 Posts
The white is nice looking and of course you can customize the crap out of it maybe even do the blacked out thing and it won't look like a company vehicle. Now if it had steelies on it, company truck all the way.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Around here everyone drives white cars and white trucks,
That, in itself, is enough of a reason for me to never own a white vehicle ;) As for the cooler effect of white, depending on the color of the rest of the vehicle, a two tone with a white roof can look, and perform quite well. And one doesn't have to go through all the trouble of a professional paint job for just their roof either. Their is always plasti-dip, vinyl wraps, etc.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The white is nice looking and of course you can customize the crap out of it maybe even do the blacked out thing and it won't look like a company vehicle. Now if it had steelies on it, company truck all the way.
I see totally customized white vehicles all the time, and I always think, "Wow ! That looks really nice > for a white vehicle :) Now just think if they actually painted it a really nice color... too"....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I normally don'y go for white cars/trucks, but I don't mind the Maverick with the black wheels like the one in the video. The black plastic trim pieces also help to break things up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts