Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Why would you listen to a car sales person is beyond me. There a dozen reviews from real car reviewers out there this morning.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Why would you listen to a car sales person is beyond me. There a dozen reviews from real car reviewers out there this morning.
Well, Tim rocks. Besides for being a great person, he has a lot more knowledge and experience than what you will find in your typical reviewer. It was his videos that led me to getting an Escape Hybrid.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well, Tim rocks. Besides for being a great person, he has a lot more knowledge and experience than what you will find in your typical reviewer. It was his videos that led me to getting an Escape Hybrid.
I rest my case.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Is there something in particular that you have against him? He's as much a 'real car reviewer' as anybody else on YouTube who asks us to click 'like' and 'subscribe.' He's very upfront about his job, so it's not like we don't all know he works for Ford. Why do you dislike him so much more than any of the other people posting videos?
Why are you quoting Okiemudman? He doesn't dislike Tim. He agrees with you. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
OMG, you guys are blind. He is a nice guy that sells cars for a living. I have nothing personal against him. I just don't like a conflict of interest. You should be smart enough to understand what that is. There are many very talented and transparent reviewers out there. Subscribe to savageese and learn something for crying out loud.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mav nobody is blind. It has been quite apparent from your previous posts that you don't like car salesman. (Tim in particular) I agree that people should look at the numerous reviews of the Maverick. But in the end it's their decision to be informed or not.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just listened to a video stream where Tim came clean by saying that his dealership allocation was halved to 20 from 40. Kudos to him for being honest. I'm really impressed! Maybe Tim is the exception to the rule after all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have known good ones, bad one and some that did not know which end was up. A couple I know are good folks. Tim appears to be a decedent guy. I would rate him better than average. He works hard and sells a bunch of cars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts