Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the XLT gets the power mirrors and the keyless touch pad, but now it seems that the XL/XLT don't include the infotainment system with Android auto/Apple carplay as that's only listed on the Lariat as a package option.
Android auto/apple carplay is included on all 3 trims. But Sync 3 is what you get as an option only on the Lariat

·
Registered
24 Posts
Android auto/apple carplay is included on all 3 trims. But Sync 3 is what you get as an option only on the Lariat
Gotcha, kinda confusing because the only mention of that feature in that PDF is on the Lariat. Website still shows group 100A includes it. I don't even feel like I know what all my truck is going to have when I get it at this point TBH.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Gotcha, kinda confusing because the only mention of that feature in that PDF is on the Lariat. Website still shows group 100A includes it. I don't even feel like I know what all my truck is going to have when I get it at this point TBH.
That was confusing for us and our salesperson, too. At the time (mid-June) we figured we needed the Lariat + luxury package to get CarPlay and Android Auto. Later we found out that wasn't the case, but by then we had found enough other reasons to get the Lariat Lux.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts