Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have Just put in an order for a Maverick (Lariat Hybrid) a couple days ago, but the dealer tells me Ford wont accept it until January. This is fine, but now all i hear is that Ford wont be accepting new orders for 2022 at all. No money has exchanged hands at this point, but I'm wondering what the truth of the matter is here?

Is there any hope at all of getting one of these next year?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Only god knows, hope you have a working vehicle and can wait...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I have Just put in an order for a Maverick (Lariat Hybrid) a couple days ago, but the dealer tells me Ford wont accept it until January. This is fine, but now all i hear is that Ford wont be accepting new orders for 2022 at all. No money has exchanged hands at this point, but I'm wondering what the truth of the matter is here?

Is there any hope at all of getting one of these next year?
Hi,

I don't think so. I tried to order on 16Nov at a dealer and Ford's system would not take the order. I had made a reservation but was a day late due to illness. The dealer reached out to the Ford rep and it was a no-go. I found this video that tells you the last date to order was 15Nov by 10pm eastern time and even then the dealer had to complete other paperwork by 10pm on 17Nov. So we're out of luck.
LongMcAtthur dealer video

1 - 7 of 7 Posts