Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my XL but still waiting for my first order xlt. It's kinda odd..... so far enjoying the truck but the ride is little stiff and yes I did check the tire pressure. Wondering the xlt ride any different? Both orders were cactus grey with Ford 360, splash gaurds, maverick rubber mats and rear sliding window. Xlt i choose the luxury package. Xl I add sprayed in bed liner, touchlink bed light and tow hitch. I am not a fan of the XL steering feel. It feels so cheap plastic. But there was a xlt in the dealership with leather wrapped wheels it was great.
Ps: XLT order was placed in June end last year but XL was placed August end. Both were in different dealership. Xlt I don't have a built date ford send a email saying it's delayed but dealership saying the built date is in July 4th week.
It's a pretty neat truck especially when the gas prices are high and you just need a small truck to run your once in a while home depot run and in town errands. Back seats are not for long trips unless you have very small kids.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Window

·
Registered
463 Posts
Finally got my XL but still waiting for my first order xlt. It's kinda odd..... so far enjoying the truck but the ride is little stiff and yes I did check the tire pressure. Wondering the xlt ride any different? Both orders were cactus grey with Ford 360, splash gaurds, maverick rubber mats and rear sliding window. Xlt i choose the luxury package. Xl I add sprayed in bed liner, touchlink bed light and tow hitch. I am not a fan of the XL steering feel. It feels so cheap plastic. But there was a xlt in the dealership with leather wrapped wheels it was great.
Ps: XLT order was placed in June end last year but XL was placed August end. Both were in different dealership. Xlt I don't have a built date ford send a email saying it's delayed but dealership saying the built date is in July 4th week.
It's a pretty neat truck especially when the gas prices are high and you just need a small truck to run your once in a while home depot run and in town errands. Back seats are not for long trips unless you have very small kids. View attachment 3976
View attachment 3975
View attachment 3974
View attachment 3973
View attachment 3972
Great looking Maverick @Hearoff congratulations! The fuel economy is such a huge bonus driving around town compared to a lot of vehicles. What's the most you've carried in your truck so far?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts