Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
I have a new '23MY order, Lariat Luxury EcoBoost with CP 360 & CP360 Assist + full size spare. Ordered 9/15/2022, Received email 12/09/2022 that my Maverick is scheduled for production the week of January 30, 2023. I thought I would be lucky for late spring or early summer delivery!

· Registered
20 Posts
I believe that production of MY23 Mavericks started in either late November or early December as some MY23 builds have already shipped and rumored to have already been delivered to several dealerships. I do know there was no retooling at the plant, so the production went from MY22 one week to MY23 the next. Bottom line is that MY22 is done and MY23 scheduling/production has indeed begun.

Reactions: Fyrbuff102

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been trying to decide which of the restriction items are the most restrictive? I suppose from what I'm seeing with this info, is that the hybrid power train is probably the most restrictive item. That stands to reason, since I have one of those ordered alone with every other restriction item. However, I find it very encouraging to know that they have been working on new 2023 orders. :)

· Registered
43 Posts
I've been trying to decide which of the restriction items are the most restrictive? I suppose from what I'm seeing with this info, is that the hybrid power train is probably the most restrictive item. That stands to reason, since I have one of those ordered alone with every other restriction item. However, I find it very encouraging to know that they have been working on new 2023 orders. :)
I wish you luck on getting built in 2023. Much depends upon what date you ordered, the number of allocations your dealer has, how many hybrids orders your dealer took, and what priority the dealer has entered for your order.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wish you luck on getting built in 2023. Much depends upon what date you ordered, the number of allocations your dealer has, how many hybrids orders your dealer took, and what priority the dealer has entered for your order.
I certainly don't disagree with you in any way. I also believe that I have about the same chance of coming away with what I ordered as I have stumbling upon a truck load of hen's teeth. Unfortunately, I consider this a very bad joke on all of us. But, here I am waiting in line like the rest of the so called believers. :unsure:

· Registered
5 Posts
My original order for a ‘22 hybrid XLT lux 360 sunroof was 10/30/22. My ‘23 rollover was entered the first day order books were opened. I never got an email from Ford with status updates so I was in the dark but my ‘23 (hybrid, XLT lux, BAP, sunroof) arrived at my dealership the first week of December so it must have been one of the early 2023 builds in November. Waiting for transport from KS to GA next week.

· Registered
73 Posts
Read that 23 production started 11/23/22, so good luck to the 30% of y'all that will get your hybrids, I'm surely digging mine.....took the plunge 8/19/21, finally got it 10/1/22. XLT LUX PACKAGE with the non removable tailgate, added aftermarket items of mudflaps, Smart Floor pans, dashboard rug and some hooks for the head rests.
I found the FITS PACKAGE was about useless until I realized it works great to make the door pockets deeper.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts