Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a $1,000 down on a '23 a few months ago and just got my order confirmation from Ford. The price went up about $1,000 from last year. What seems odd is that they're taking orders for 2023's but the Ford website is still showing '22 models. I'm just wondering what the hell I just ordered? It's an XLT with moonroof, tow hitch, and power inverter. Wondering what's changed for this model year and when Ford will post up the new models and options on the website.

My second question is I've gotten an order confirmation from Ford but there is no reservation number, tracking number, etc. Is there a way to log in to Ford and see any info?

Lastly, I asked my dealer if I should remove the inverter from my order so as not to delay the build. He said if Ford has a shortage on something they will let him know and I can remove it then. That's not what I've been reading in this forum. Is that accurate?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I put a $1,000 down on a '23 a few months ago and just got my order confirmation from Ford. The price went up about $1,000 from last year. What seems odd is that they're taking orders for 2023's but the Ford website is still showing '22 models. I'm just wondering what the hell I just ordered? It's an XLT with moonroof, tow hitch, and power inverter. Wondering what's changed for this model year and when Ford will post up the new models and options on the website.

My second question is I've gotten an order confirmation from Ford but there is no reservation number, tracking number, etc. Is there a way to log in to Ford and see any info?

Lastly, I asked my dealer if I should remove the inverter from my order so as not to delay the build. He said if Ford has a shortage on something they will let him know and I can remove it then. That's not what I've been reading in this forum. Is that accurate?
the website isn't updated (only shows '22s) because you could only order a '23 thru the dealer. The website will likely never show a '23 ordering option as the banks are now closed. Your order number is combination of the 'order code' and 'sales code'. The only other number you will get from Ford is a VIN when your vehicle is scheuled for production.Ford may or may not have updated their procedures to alert the dealer of a constraint and then it'd be up to the dealer to let you know what could hold up your order and then you can make the decision to keep the item or not.

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
487 Posts
You can call Ford directly at 800-334-4375 and make sure your order is actually entered into their COVP (Customer Order Verification Process) system for peace of mind. Your order should be listed as "Clean/Unscheduled".

·
Registered
2017 Escape, 2017 Ram 1500
172 Posts
As it is you need to find out what the dealership's allocation will be for the '23 model year. Some dealerships aren't going to get a single Maverick and the rest have all been severely limited to the number they will be allocated, which likely will be much less than the orders they've input. Ours is about half of what has been ordered, and that wasn't a big number at all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
the website isn't updated (only shows '22s) because you could only order a '23 thru the dealer. The website will likely never show a '23 ordering option as the banks are now closed. Your order number is combination of the 'order code' and 'sales code'. The only other number you will get from Ford is a VIN when your vehicle is scheuled for production.Ford may or may not have updated their procedures to alert the dealer of a constraint and then it'd be up to the dealer to let you know what could hold up your order and then you can make the decision to keep the item or not.
Tim Bartz @FordVideoGuy mentioned the '23 Build and Price would not be updated on Ford.com until sometime in October. Even though the order banks were only open for a week, if '22 is any indication, you may see the updated info posted even though you can't order one right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts