Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer reached out to me this morning to have me sign the order document and got my driver's license and I got the email confirmation that my order was placed! Here's what I'm getting:

• XLT Hybrid Cactus Gray
  • Trailer Hitch
  • 110V/400W Outlet
Pretty simple build knowing that the more I add, the longer it will take. I am planning on adding a few things like doing a spray-in bed liner myself.

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
538 Posts
Congrats! But do you know what priority number they assigned your order? They should be giving all '22 rollover orders a 10, whilst brand new customer orders will be a higher number, so you will have to wait until '22 orders are fulfilled with '23s before ANY new orders will proceed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats! But do you know what priority number they assigned your order? They should be giving all '22 rollover orders a 10, whilst brand new customer orders will be a higher number, so you will have to wait until '22 orders are fulfilled with '23s before ANY new orders will proceed.
Got priority 19. Pretty standard I hear

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice! I just ordered a Cactus Gray Hybrid 2023 XL with Hitch/400w outlet/CoPilot360/Sliding window - but I did not see a priority number?
Nothing from the dealer and nothing on the confirmation email from Ford. Who assigns the priority?

·
Registered
Carbonized Gray Lariat Lux 360/360A Hybrid
283 Posts
Nice! I just ordered a Cactus Gray Hybrid 2023 XL with Hitch/400w outlet/CoPilot360/Sliding window - but I did not see a priority number?
Nothing from the dealer and nothing on the confirmation email from Ford. Who assigns the priority?
The Priority Code is on the build sheet printout, along with the Order Number. Not sure who assigns the Priority Code.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The Priority Code is on the build sheet printout, along with the Order Number. Not sure who assigns the Priority Code.
The dealer assigns the Priority Code and yes, the 10 is for conversion orders.
My order placed today, Monday 19th, was given priority number 19.
Asked for 10, but again, that priority is for 2022 converting orders.

XLT 2.0 EcoBoost
AWD
FX4
Manual Sliding Rear Window
Atlas Blue
Decided against the XLT Luxury Option, after reading what was dropped for '23 models, and also the Ford released 'Constraint Items'.

·
Registered
Silver Hybrid XLT lux pack, spray bed, 360 mud flap blue interior 09.16.22 ordered
21 Posts
What are Ford Constraint Items? Ordered mine 09/16, xlt hybrid lux pack , spray bed, 360, silver. Now going to add manual rear window. Dropping mud flaps.

·
Registered
Carbonized Gray Lariat Lux 360/360A Hybrid
283 Posts
What are Ford Constraint Items? Ordered mine 09/16, xlt hybrid lux pack , spray bed, 360, silver. Now going to add manual rear window. Dropping mud flaps.
Constraint items? Just the hybrid tech, luxury trim, spray-in bed liner, & Co-pilot 360. At least the silver paint isn't a constraint!

·
Registered
44 Posts
2023 Maverick Ordering Frequently Asked Questions

What are the specific features or packages that are under current supply chain constraints?

The unforeseen and unprecedented challenges with the supply chain are currently impacting the following optional features and packages on 2023 Maverick

• The unforeseen and unprecedented challenges with the supply chain are currently impacting the following optional features and packages on Maverick:
    • Co-Pilot360 Package (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)
    • XLT Luxury Package (optional on XLT trim)
    • Lariat Luxury Package (optional on Lariat trim; requires Co-Pilot360 package)
    • Tremor Off-Road Package (optional on XLT and Lariat trims)
    • Tremor Off-Road Package Plus Appearance Package (requires Tremor Off-Road Package)
    • Black Appearance Package (optional on XLT and Lariat trims)
    • Spray-In Bedliner (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)
    • Cargo Management System (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)
    • Hard Trifold Tonneau Cover (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)
    • Splash Guards, Molded, Front and Rear (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims

·
Registered
Silver Hybrid XLT lux pack, spray bed, 360 mud flap blue interior 09.16.22 ordered
21 Posts
Thanks for the clarification. I am hanging on to the thought that all the constraints will be in full manufacturing mode in 10 months or less. Just wishful thinking.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sounds like Ford will have plenty of hybrid trucks to go around. Marketing too, big market in Brazil and nearby countries. Wish I ordered two of these trucks! Dealer gave me that opportunity FYI.
Thanks for sharing that video.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got a 19 number. Think this means the truck will take longer to get built. Box spray, lux pack, 360, xlt... This may have something to do with the number 19.
I am okay with this longer time line. Don’t have the money for the truck yet!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered my 2023 Maverick on September 16, 2022 too. My order priority code number is a 10 even though my order is NOT a 2022 rollover order.
Perhaps your dealer didn't have any rollovers. I asked my dealer when I placed the 23MY order if he could bump it up to a P10. The Sales Mgr. told me the rollovers would be put in as a 10 but said he could put me as an 11.

·
Registered
21 Posts
What’s a rollover? I have a very large dealer too. They also have ever brand and probably 20 dealership. Suburban Ford. Michigan, 31 mile and van ****. Wish I bought two, one for re-sale.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts