Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I could live with all of those. Except the floppy key, now that is inexcusable! Good video, thanks.

Seriously though the usb could probably be fixed with just a drop of superglue. I have had new vehicles in the past with a much bigger list than that.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have an XLT Hybrid like he does, with the Lux Package and Co-Pilot 360. Everything he says is fine in opinion, would I like Push Button Start, yes but I don't HATE my key start. My key is a little wobbly but I don't pay any attention to that, I just flip it out, put in and turn the truck on. As far as no noise when you start the truck, why list that as a HATE when that is something totally normal with the Hybrid. As far as a loose USB A that must be a defect with his, mine is tight, both USB A and C ports. If he doesn't like Cloth Seats than why did he buy the XLT, just move up to the Lariat. I bought the XLT because I don't care for the colors of the Lariat interior. I really like the interior of the XLT with those Orange accents.

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
210 Posts
In the good ole days, vinyl seats WERE the cheap seats, and I STILL consider that true. PLUS, blue and diarrhea brown is a hideous color combination! 😜

When I got dressed for work in the semi dark and accidentally put blue and brown on, the wife made me change something! 🤪

·
Registered
6 Posts
No I have just owned a lot of cars in almost 40 years of driving, only two new ones. Some fifty years old. Even the new ones were striped down pickup trucks with rubber floormats and manual window, even (gasp!) stick shift transmissions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts