Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wonder what the chance is of getting Ford to go with a split back seat, 60 / 40 is typical
would be nice when I only need to run with 1 passenger in back seat, and flip the other side up for luggage / storage / 12v frig/freezer.

·
Registered
93 Posts
wonder what the chance is of getting Ford to go with a split back seat, 60 / 40 is typical
would be nice when I only need to run with 1 passenger in back seat, and flip the other side up for luggage / storage / 12v frig/freezer.
yes, that’s a good idea.

·
Registered
123 Posts
It would also be useful for people who have a child seat in the back. Being able to store things under or behind one side and get to them without removing the carseat would be really useful.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Generally this is the norm for Ford and I applaud them for it. The Nissan Frontier crew cab has a split 60/40 rear seat with storage bins and a cover net for the bins .....
They have been built this way for decades. I waited for the new Frontier to finally come out ...it’s almost there now but I am smitten oth the Ford now. Let’s roll !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts