Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Maverick hybrid, Ordered: 11/14/21
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All my 99 PC orders are now able to edit, change priority codes, and submit. A few observations:
  1. For hybrid Lux pkgs, the bed rails (Cargo Mgmt System) is a separate item, but is also showing "Alert: M -M065 -HOLD BED CROSS BARS LATE AVAILABLE" when I submit the order. I'd remove that item from your order and get it from your dealership Parts Dept (Maverick 2022-2023 Cargo Management System Kit - Includes Cleat Tie Do ~ NZ6Z9955200A (ford.com))
  2. The Customer Information section of my orders was blanked out. Make sure your sales rep puts your info back in- otherwise you will not receive any email updates.
  3. COVP is VERY important. It doesn't affect scheduling, but it is necessary in order for price protection and finance rate protection. Make SURE your dealership submits your COVP info asap.
    Rectangle Font Material property Software Screenshot

·
Registered
Carbonized Gray Lariat Lux 360/360A Hybrid
283 Posts
My dealer said he had to check with his regional manager first before "resubmitting" a COVP because he was worried about duplicate information impacting his allocations. Is there anything I can forward him to alleviate his fears? A memo or something? I don't trust his "call my regional" plan as we all know things get forgotten. I want to follow up with him with something specific. Thanks.

·
Registered
2022 Maverick hybrid, Ordered: 11/14/21
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dealer said he had to check with his regional manager first before "resubmitting" a COVP because he was worried about duplicate information impacting his allocations. Is there anything I can forward him to alleviate his fears? A memo or something? I don't trust his "call my regional" plan as we all know things get forgotten. I want to follow up with him with something specific. Thanks.
Ford has now told me COVP will NOT be necessary for these '22 hybrids that are transferred to '23.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts