Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
XL, AWD, Area 51, Moonroof, Tcover Order8/30, Got it 3/11/2022!
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the Blk Steelies from T Rack, got my Winters On..they take 21mm impact wrench if anybody needs reference...easy peasy 馃榾
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Car

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Tread

Registered
XL, AWD, Area 51, Moonroof, Tcover Order8/30, Got it 3/11/2022!
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First time Having them, So far no snow yet, but it'll be coming..low 60s yesterday. Lol you know I'll be commenting on them, Especially if they're awful! 馃槃

Registered
22 Maverick DLX FX4 waiting on my Lariat Hybrid rollover 23
I would be interested in future post regarding the Falken snow tires you bought and how the perform in snow. The DLX FX4 I just purchased has Pirelli tires on it and will leave them, but when my Lariat Hybrid arrives I plan on winter tires to enhance the front wheel drive experience in winters in Michigan. My research list has Continental, Goodyear and Hankook tires from reviews. So I will forward for un update post hen winter arrives for you... If you live in NY it has already arrived!

Premium Member
We had our first significant snowfall of the year come down last week. I drove in very cold (IE 10-20 degrees) and sometimes icy roads.

With the Wildpeak A/T all seasons the vehicle just does amazing. You have to be very intentional to even get it to slip. I bet the Winterpeak tires are unshakable in anything except the most taxing conditions.

I haven't tried running it in deep snow yet but I went up a customer's driveway that was about 1.7 miles uphill in a snowcovered and rutted out dirty road at about a 7-11 degree incline. It was a champion.

Wheel Tire Snow Truck Vehicle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts