Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience or opinion on which is better?

Weathertech floor mats (Looks like front row only?) $109.95

FLOOR LINERS - ALL-WEATHER TRAY STYLE, SET, CREW CAB $175

Seems like the Ford Accessories site actually has a better deal. Is there another brand besides Weathertech to compare with?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I love Husky floor mats for my Impreza, but they don't have any for the Maverick that I can see. For Fords they don't even have the Ranger.

Weathertech is a really good brand, but usually pricey. They cover more of the floor than the Ford brand one from what I see. I like that a lot.

I ordered the all weather floor mats with my build, but I'm debating whether to take them out now.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Purchased a front row set several years ago when the OEM carpet mats wore out on my Kia Forte. We liked them enough that it was a no brainer to order from them for our Hyundai Palisade, the 3 row set from WeatherTech. It also helped that they were cheaper then the All-weather set at the Hyundai Dealer. We've been happy with them.

But i did order the All-Weather with my Maverick.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got a set of yitamotor mats and love them, they are very similar as weather tech but hold the shape better. And they where 92 bucks front and back on the wifes bronco sport.
Rectangle Automotive exterior Font Auto part Pattern

·
Registered
174 Posts
I contacted Husky and they told me they expected to have them for the Maverick in 8-10 weeks.
Neat! That’s good news. And those Yitamotor mats look nice too. Hmm. Might take out my all weather floor mats then. But they look pretty nice with the Maverick logo.

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
60 Posts
Husky all weather mats are wonderful. We have them in our daily drivers, but I ordered FORD oem all weather mats in my Maverick build.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That is good to hear. Always been a weather tech person but going to give husky a try if they have them when my truck arrives.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts