Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have upgraded my tonneau bed cover to a hard roll up one.. My First Edition came with a soft tri-folding tonneau cover that I will sell for cheap to anyone who will pick it up in New Bern. It is a 3 month old bed cover that came on the truck that I picked up on March 7, 2022. The list price on the Ford Accessories website is $569 for the bed cover that I no longer need. I will install it for free.

$100.00 Firm.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have upgraded my tonneau bed cover to a hard roll up one.. My First Edition came with a soft tri-folding tonneau cover that I will sell for cheap to anyone who will pick it up in New Bern. It is a 3 month old bed cover that came on the truck that I picked up on March 7, 2022. The list price on the Ford Accessories website is $569 for the bed cover that I no longer need. I will install it for free.

$100.00 Firm.
I'd be tempted to go for this, but they still haven't gotten around to building mine, so you'd have nothing to install onto! My question is more about your hard roll up. Is it the one you'd order from the dealer or did you go with a 3rd party source?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd be tempted to go for this, but they still haven't gotten around to building mine, so you'd have nothing to install onto! My question is more about your hard roll up. Is it the one you'd order from the dealer or did you go with a 3rd party source?
I got the cover from my local Ford dealer. At the moment Ford has 20% off of accessories and I had $210 in Ford Pass Points that I applied to the Hard Roll-Up cover's purchase. That brought the cover's price down to $749 before taxes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got the cover from my local Ford dealer. At the moment Ford has 20% off of accessories and I had $210 in Ford Pass Points that I applied to the Hard Roll-Up cover's purchase. That brought the cover's price down to $749 before taxes.
DOWN to $749??! BEFORE taxes??! Part of me wishes I left it on the order now! But at the time, they were saying they were constrictors, meaning, if the truck was completely built, but the cover was back ordered, they wouldn't ship the car until the cover was in stock. I didn't want anything else holding up the delivery, so I took it off the order.

·
Registered
9 Posts

$100.00 Firm.
Where is New Bern?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I will buy it from you!!. I will be driving through New Bern on July 16th, on my way to Atlantic Beach. If its still available, I will pick it up. You can private message me to get my number.

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
272 Posts
Yeas, you can use FordPass to get a soft rollup cover for $180 so I hear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts