Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine shipped 12/30 also. I'm in San Antonio TX, so maybe delivery is quicker since closer to border. Should be any day now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Alto Blue Lariat Hybrid shipped 12/28. I received a text from my salesman yesterday that shows my truck in Burnham IL. Expected to be delivered to my dealer in South Jersey between Jan 20th and Jan 26th. I ordered mine on June 14th so it has been a long wait. Thanks for sharing your pictures. It looks great in Alto Blue.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats!! Looks so sharp. I ordered Alto blue also. Lariat Luxury FX4. So excited for it. I finally got a build date today. Week of Feb 28th. Ordered July 9th. What a wait lol.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My Alto Blue Lariat Hybrid shipped 12/28. I received a text from my salesman yesterday that shows my truck in Burnham IL. Expected to be delivered to my dealer in South Jersey between Jan 20th and Jan 26th. I ordered mine on June 14th so it has been a long wait. Thanks for sharing your pictures. It looks great in Alto Blue.
Oh we deff need to all be in the same lot. Same order dates same ship dates and you and I are in the north east.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks very sharp and the alto blue compliments the interior seat color very well...I ordered my Lariat Lux Hybrid on July 1, still "order processing" and no vin as of last week (just singing the blues with everyone else).

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
352 Posts
I was a scaredy-cat. I have never owned a New Ford. I didn't know what to expect about the activ X seats. (the color) When I ordered in in August, after hours of debate, i decided on the Lariat, so being safe, I threw out Alto Blue, my favorite color, and settled on Oxford White. Your Maverick is beautiful in that color. Kudos to you. But I do love my WHITE Maverick too. Good luck to you friend.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Looks very sharp and the alto blue compliments the interior seat color very well...I ordered my Lariat Lux Hybrid on July 1, still "order processing" and no vin as of last week (just singing the blues with everyone else).
It is worth the wait friend. It will be here soon. i got mine on Jan. 20th. Good Luck.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I got that same notitication from Ford on the 6th of Dec. It arrived at my dealership jan 14th. But the Holidays..... Hopefully everyone will get their JOY ride ASAP. The Maverick is a JOY to drive. I love mine. Good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts