Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

It appears Ford teamed up with Oreo to create an owner's manual for the Maverick that looks like an Oreo cookie package. The back story behind it is fun.

·
Registered
19 Posts
View attachment 885
It appears Ford teamed up with Oreo to create an owner's manual for the Maverick that looks like an Oreo cookie package. The back story behind it is fun.

I think it’s the other way around. An Oreo cookie package that looks like the Mavericks owner manual

·
Registered
2017 Honda CR-V. Previously 1991 Ranger XLT new and 1995 Ranger, extended cab and *extremely* blue!
11 Posts
View attachment 885

I think it's the other way around - the Oreos package looks like the owners manual.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeah, Oreo botched it with this "collaboration". You can't buy the special package Oreos; you can only win them (maybe) if you enter some Instagram photo contest. Absolutely stupid. There are PLENTY of people who would be willing to spend $3-4 for a package of cookies to match the truck that they're spending $20,000+ on. And I'm guessing most of those people don't screw around on Instagram. I know I don't.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I don’t want to spend $10-40 on a pack of Oreos but they can be found on eBay. It was a limited run, only 750 of them made.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts