Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, quick question on my current situation. I used the online reservation form, spec'd out my Maverick and they sent out an email to my closest dealer. Get a call from the dealer, send him over email the specs sheet, I made.

Waited a few days, contacted him a day ago and he told me that the dealer acquisitions put in my order, and its as we all know, hurry up and wait. He told me he would send me the order details but I wouldn't have to put a deposit down, and I would be able to walk away if I wanted.

Question is do I follow up with him until a put a reservation down and get confirmation from Ford, or stay as is and wait? Or is this not typical?

Thanks

·
Registered
XLT Hybrid Velocity Blue
9 Posts
I received a confirmation email from Ford while I was still at the dealership. It was THAT quick. I would call the dealership to resolve the issue and if they can’t do it, find another dealer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you did not get a confirmation from Ford, either they have your email wrong or the order is not placed...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ford should have sent out an email within 30 minutes of the order being placed by the Dealer. Be sure to check your Spam/Junk folder!! I had to "Permit" emails from Ford Motor Company with my spam filter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts