Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2022 maverick xlt
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone new guy here just wanted to say hi 馃憢 we ordered a loaded xlt a week ago after test driving a dozen we didn't like. My wife has never had a new car ordered especially for her, I've had a few over the years mostly because of work so we set our minds on this one ordered nearly exactly how she wanted. We are disappointed on how very limited the choices are but anyway it's on its way or at least ordered. Take care everyone looking forward to chatting with like minds.
Randy

Registered
Hi everyone new guy here just wanted to say hi 馃憢 we ordered a loaded xlt a week ago after test driving a dozen we didn't like. My wife has never had a new car ordered especially for her, I've had a few over the years mostly because of work so we set our minds on this one ordered nearly exactly how she wanted. We are disappointed on how very limited the choices are but anyway it's on its way or at least ordered. Take care everyone looking forward to chatting with like minds.
Randy
Congratulations to you and your wife @V8deuce! What sold you two on the Maverick?

Registered
2022 maverick xlt
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since my wife is a farm girl and going to buy a horse in the spring, I thought a small truck would be good for her. She won't be hauling anything heavy and a 2 liter turbo for milage I don't think you could beat that. Plus we like the looks!
Randy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts