Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a good bed organizer for groceries and other small items that can be used/attached to the front/tailgate area of the bed? All I seem to find are the net options. Anything better? The wife is planning to hijack the soon to arrive Maverick! Thanks in advance.

· Registered
MY23 CarbGray Hybrid Lariat Lux 360/360A
500 Posts
Has anyone found a good bed organizer for groceries and other small items that can be used/attached to the front/tailgate area of the bed? All I seem to find are the net options. Anything better? The wife is planning to hijack the soon to arrive Maverick! Thanks in advance.
I saw that Ford Accessories had movable walls that used the rail system, but they were pricey. I figure when I get a chance, I'll just get some 2x6 boards and cut them to size. That's what those notches in the bed walls are for.

· Registered
233 Posts
I saw that Ford Accessories had movable walls that used the rail system, but they were pricey. I figure when I get a chance, I'll just get some 2x6 boards and cut them to size. That's what those nothes in the bed walls are for.
[/QUOTE
I saw that Ford Accessories had movable walls that used the rail system, but they were pricey. I figure when I get a chance, I'll just get some 2x6 boards and cut them to size. That's what those notches in the bed walls are for.
[/QUOTE
In my opinion just don't need it.The truck sitting low and you can reach over the side and from the tailgate it's very easy to reach most the way into the bed. Use the $$ for something else like a cover or something. Just my 2 cents the 2x4s in the slots take up precious space and look awful.

· Registered
233 Posts
For some reason my reply didn't get posted. I think if you use wood or some type of organization system it takes precious space. The bed is easy Accessible. The wood just looks awful. I place all my groceries in the bed and can reach them very easily. Use the $$ for a cover is my plan.

· Registered
MY23 CarbGray Hybrid Lariat Lux 360/360A
500 Posts
For some reason my reply didn't get posted. I think if you use wood or some type of organization system it takes precious space. The bed is easy Accessible. The wood just looks awful. I place all my groceries in the bed and can reach them very easily. Use the $$ for a cover is my plan.
I'd only use it temporarily, as needed. To keep stuff from rolling around. Definitely getting a cover, though!

· Registered
40 Posts
I'd only use it temporarily, as needed. To keep stuff from rolling around. Definitely getting a cover, though!
From your original posts, sounds like you are losing a Maverick. Typically when the wife hijacks it, she keeps it and if you want one, you have to buy another LOL. On a serious note, if it is just for groceries, etc. you might consider some crates that WalMart carries. They come in various sizes and the sides collapse if you want to store them out of the way. We use them all the time in the bays of our motor home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts