Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to figure out how much I could put in the bed truck with a 4000lbs on the back..

Gvwr - truck# - occupant# - 4000# = I can carry# on the bed

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am trying to figure out how much I could put in the bed truck with a 4000lbs on the back..

Gvwr - truck# - occupant# - 4000# = I can carry# on the bed
gross combined weight rating is 8145 frontal area considerations is 40 square feet truck payload is 1500 lbs

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where do you find it? And how weight the truck? Average* I think it was near of 4000lb but with 4000 tow just theses two weight more than 7900

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So the person who want pin the 4k lbs must weigh itself maximum 150 lbs and the truck need to be empty lol?? 3750+4000+150= 7900

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's because I'm looking to buy a small boat 16 feet. And I want to know if I'll be ok with me, my gf and or gear inside. That's why I put maximum towing to know how I can carry while I have the boat. I doubt know for now the weight but I want to figure the maximum

·
Registered
39 Posts
That's because I'm looking to buy a small boat 16 feet. And I want to know if I'll be ok with me, my gf and or gear inside. That's why I put maximum towing to know how I can carry while I have the boat. I doubt know for now the weight but I want to figure the maximum
when you get the boat specs get ahold of me

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I hope you are right.. I looked on the internet but I don't find any information about the weight. But it's kind of stupid to put the gross weight so near to car and Max towing..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts