Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guess I need to find if any dealers are accepting the Ford X plan pricing on the hybrid with no dealer mark-up nor any other 'market' required enhanced/extra fees.

Live in Florida though did like Tim Bartz videos from Long McArthur dealer. A good guy.

Thinking of ordering one of those SONDORS Metacycles (will have to ask what size box it arrives in though hoping to pick it up in LA at warehouse). Thus will need to travel to CA at some point next year, plus have family out there. Am retired now so thinking it would be ok to travel a bit out west to a dealer to pickup a hybrid else drive from south west area of NC to do so. Not in a rush to get the hybrid...next summer would be find I figure. Though doubtful the metacycle and hybird would be ready at some time.

Seems my build would be a drop under $30k for Lariat, carbonized gray, co-pilot 360, bed tray liner, hood film, hitch, tail gate lock, 110v outlet. Tossed in the engine block heater (though live in florida could travel up to NC). Just seems the fake leather will be easier to deal with since one figures some people may eat and drink in the truck plus have a 25 lb doggie that travels with me.

Thinking that interior color will be a good match for the outside color selected. Did though like that Area 51 since maybe it won't show as much dirt but the gray mates up with the interior tan better I would guess.
Hope all are looking forward to your Hybrids when they arrive :)

·
Registered
2004 Expedition
11 Posts
Is today the last day to get a 2022 Hybrid order in? I have been dragging my feet...I assume dealers will get a few of these to sell. Hopefully not at 100% markup.
Find a dealer who will do no deposit and at max MSRP if not lower. Put in an order today. It shows up in six months and you really didn't want it/don't want it/bought something else, no skin off your nose, and dealer has a truck for inventory.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Xl base, 360, rear window. Drop-in bed, not a clue if that was a good choice but price seemed good vs spray-in plus it has the Ford logo. Area 51. A few other things added. I feel good with what I ordered.
Thanks to the site Admins and forum members for your post, comments and good vibes :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Saw some post with photos. Thinking it was a two piece bed mat, one for trunk and one for tail gate. Dealer could install and maybe had to remove tail lights then put them back on. Just no sure what that option is called on the ford site. Looked good though in the photos.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Find a dealer who will do no deposit and at max MSRP if not lower. Put in an order today. It shows up in six months and you really didn't want it/don't want it/bought something else, no skin off your nose, and dealer has a truck for inventory.
Can someone please tell me: if my order totals $27000, can the dealer add a mark up at the time the car is going to be delivered? I thought this is the final price...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Made in Mexico...pos! Ford is practicing bait and switch with the spray in bed liner and cheapning with the drop in without lowering the price. What bs!
I'm seeing a lawyer. Canceling my order
Can someone please tell me: if my order totals $27000, can the dealer add a mark up at the time the car is going to be delivered? I thought thi9s is the final price...
As long as the final price is shown on the order...no they cannot mark it up. You should have a breakdown with price, est. reg fee, conveyance fee, taxes, trade allowance. Don't pay for Vin etching.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Made in Mexico...pos! Ford is practicing bait and switch with the spray in bed liner and cheapning with the drop in without lowering the price. What bs!
I'm seeing a lawyer. Canceling my order
Can someone please tell me: if my order totals $27000, can the dealer add a mark up at the time the car is going to be delivered? I thought this is the final price...
As long as the final price is shown on the order...no they cannot mark it up. You should have a breakdown with price, est. reg fee, conveyance fee, taxes, trade allowance. Don't pay for Vin etching.
I got my order in yesterday before the deadline...now the wait begins! Frankly. I don't expect delivery until May-June...
By then the 2023 model will be coming out soon.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm seeing a lawyer. Canceling my order.
“Made in Mexico...pos!” You may not like or want a vehicle made in Mexico. That is your right and privilege. But “POS’s” they’re not.

Current list of “American” cars made in Mexico:
Nissan A2
Audi Q5
BMW 3Series
Chevrolet Blazer
Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab / GMC Sierra Crew Cab
Chevrolet Equinox / GMC Terrain
Chevrolet Trax
Dodge Ram (some)

Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Maverick
Ford Mustang Mach-E