Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't see any threads in the region that includes Massachusetts. I'm wondering what anyone's experience has been so far. I'm pretty reluctant to order a vehicle that I haven't even seen, so I'm trying to read as much as possible.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not ordering in MA, but will be taking it up North to visit my girlfriend frequently. Going w/ the AWD Ecoboost knowing MA weather haha.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm on the MA/RI border. I ordered with Chapman Ford in PA for the 4% discount - and because all of the dealerships around the area have been either unresponsive to me about ordering, or charging well over MSRP. So I figure the 5hr drive for $1,500 savings is worth it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm on the MA/RI border. I ordered with Chapman Ford in PA for the 4% discount - and because all of the dealerships around the area have been either unresponsive to me about ordering, or charging well over MSRP. So I figure the 5hr drive for $1,500 savings is worth it.
I'm not surprised that some dealers are charging over MSRP. I live on Cape, so it's going to be more difficult to get a fair deal. I'm not sure I want to drive to Philly to get a vehicle, either. I think I'll be waiting until the initial rush is over before I make a decision.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm not surprised that some dealers are charging over MSRP. I live on Cape, so it's going to be more difficult to get a fair deal. I'm not sure I want to drive to Philly to get a vehicle, either. I think I'll be waiting until the initial rush is over before I make a decision.
That makes sense, I definitely wouldn't pay over MSRP for this truck. I'd wait if I wasn't willing to do the drive too. Especially if you aren't 100% sure you want one. I just know there's nothing else that fits my needs better than this, so I'm for sure getting it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts