Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s your status say? Anyway details on window sticker that helps identify space in line?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Tim Bartz suggested they're usually at their dealership within 4-6 weeks but sometimes sooner. I suspect it'll be roughly similar for me, but won't know until I have a delivery date. We shall see. According to the Ford order tracker, it's "in production" still.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I checked with my local dealer and they said they won't be available until 2023? Is this true?
Unless Ford starts to build more Hybrids Mavericks than 30-35%, stops selling them or drastically increases production I could see current orders being filled into mid next year. Ford has the capacity to make over 10k trucks per month but won't be at that production level for some time due to this being a new vehicle and commodity constraints. I got this number based off Fords plan to sell 110,000-120,000 of these vehicles per year. There is nothing stopping Ford from making more Hybrids. I particularly don't believe that Ford predicted to sell more Eco Boosts than Hybrids, I believe it is a shortage that they just don't want to come clean with.

Toyota didn't bring the Corolla Cross Hybrid over to the U.S. this year but easily could have with the SUV being available in Thailand for the last year and a half already. Furthering my suspicion that Hybrid components are harder to come by this.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Unless Ford starts to build more Hybrids Mavericks than 30-35%, stops selling them or drastically increases production I could see current orders being filled into mid next year. Ford has the capacity to make over 10k trucks but won't be at that production level for some time due to this being a new vehicle and commodity constraints. I got this number based off Fords plan to sell 110,000-120,000 of these vehicles per year. There is nothing stopping Ford from making more Hybrids. I particularly don't believe that Ford predicted to sell more Eco Boosts than Hybrids, I believe it is a shortage that they just don't want to come clean with.

Toyota didn't bring the Corolla Cross Hybrid over to the U.S. this year but easily could have with the SUV being available in Thailand for the last year and a half already. Furthering my suspicion that Hybrid components are harder to come by this year just like everything.
Mid 2022 I agree. Though clearly there will be supply constraints on the Hybrid regardless of what Ford PR is saying.

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
310 Posts
I just got my production date for Nov. 1 today, too. Oxford White, Lariat, 2.0 Eco, Tow pk, AWD, FX4, spray in bed liner, pass. side tool box, LED bed lights......was thrilled, thought I would get it before Thanksgiving....was going to Blue Ridge, Goergia for vaca. But if it takes 4 plus weeks.... will have have to rent a car. :( I don't want to put anymore miles on my Challenger trade. But it is good news from Ford. I orderd my Maverick on July 29th 2021!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts