Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious, I’ve never paid full price or a doc fee, discovery fee or a delivery fee in my life, just curious if anyone has managed to edge down the price on a base hybrid with few options

also wondering if anyone in Wisconsin is actually to “build” or delivery yet

also wondering if I order am I on the hook when I arrives I take it for a ride and it won’t work for me

thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just curious, I’ve never paid full price or a doc fee, discovery fee or a delivery fee in my life, just curious if anyone has managed to edge down the price on a base hybrid with few options

also wondering if anyone in Wisconsin is actually to “build” or delivery yet

also wondering if I order am I on the hook when I arrives I take it for a ride and it won’t work for me

thanks
Ryan
No idea on below MSRP in WI, but you won't be on the hook if the truck arrives and you aren't in love with it. No obligation to buy anything the dealer orders from the factory (which is the upside of the dealer system).

As far as getting below MSRP goes, there are some documented examples, but mostly people working with individual salespeople from multiple states away in order to save a negligible amount of money. Given the state of the market right now, even getting a Maverick at MSRP seems like a major steal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts