Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have seen a couple of YouTube Maverick videos that say that if you ordered a Power Tilt/Slide Moon Roof that this will delay production. I am wondering if this is actually true. Has anyone in this group been scheduled for production that has a Maverick order that has a Tilt/Slide Moon Roof?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I didn’t receive an email, but I have a vin and dealer says it’s scheduled for week of 9/13. Whoever told you that is spreading bad information.
Same here, I get calls from my dealer regularly, Sep 13 scheduled production for mine Lariat, 2.0 AWD, LUX, FX4, 4k Moonroof

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have seen a couple of YouTube Maverick videos that say that if you ordered a Power Tilt/Slide Moon Roof that this will delay production. I am wondering if this is actually true. Has anyone in this group been scheduled for production that has a Maverick order that has a Tilt/Slide Moon Roof?
I got the moonroof and I am scheduled for 9/20 (XL, Moonroof, spare, 2.0, hitch and inverter) I ordered on 6/18, reserved on 6/11

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think Tim Bartz (FordVideoGuy) said in one of his videos that it looks like the moonroof has not been that popular of an order option so far and I'm thinking it probably isn't going to hold up production.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts