Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my Maverick finally arrived at the dealership in Texas today, it is a 2022, Velocity Blue, stock trim with the non-hybrid engine. 2.0 Litre Turbo. I will not be buying it after all this time waiting as we have decided on a Subaru instead.

I am asking for nothing, just a heads up if you want it, I can give you the VIN, Sticker etc. The dealership is asking $26,000 out the door for it. It lliterally arrived at the dealership today, Thursday the 17th, but like I said, my wife and I decided on a Subaru instead. So let me know if you want it. I have until Tuesday to buy it (give you the info, so you can buy it, i even have the salemasn number and name for you), else the dealership will then mark it up $3,000 in misc add-ons like paint protection, nitrogen in the tires and engine oil additives etc. they literally told me that lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, my Maverick finally arrived at the dealership in Texas today, it is a 2022, Velocity Blue, stock trim with the non-hybrid engine. 2.0 Litre Turbo. I will not be buying it after all this time waiting as we have decided on a Subaru instead.

I am asking for nothing, just a heads up if you want it, I can give you the VIN, Sticker etc. The dealership is asking $26,000 out the door for it. It lliterally arrived at the dealership today, Thursday the 17th, but like I said, my wife and I decided on a Subaru instead. So let me know if you want it. I have until Tuesday to buy it (give you the info, so you can buy it, i even have the salemasn number and name for you), else the dealership will then mark it up $3,000 in misc add-ons like paint protection, nitrogen in the tires and engine oil additives etc. they literally told me that lol.
Where in Texas and what options

1 - 5 of 5 Posts