Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my scheduling email from Ford stating my 2.0 XLT Maverick will go into production on November 1. I ordered it 6/11 and have been frustrated watching people with more recent order dates get their production scheduled. I did know it was held up waiting on the spray in bed liner but apparently that hold is now over.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just received my scheduling email from Ford stating my 2.0 XLT Maverick will go into production on November 1. I ordered it 6/11 and have been frustrated watching people with more recent order dates get their production scheduled. I did know it was held up waiting on the spray in bed liner but apparently that hold is now over.
I hear you. I ordered my truck the second week after orders started and crickets.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thank you for this info. Maybe that was the holdup with my Lariat. Build date was 9/14 but it still says In Production nearly a week later, and the dot is empty still under In Production. Weird.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts