1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Ford Maverick XLT Area 51 FX4
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mav in its current state.
Area 51 XLT FX4 AWD w/ Lux, 360
  • 245/65 17 Vredestein Pinza AT (Tire Rack); these look better (IMO) and perform better than the Scorpion ATRs (esp in wet). Braking/Handling just as agile, but actually quieter and more comfortable overall. No rub at full lock, compressed, w/ ~3/4" of room. Didn't finish outlining the letters if you're wondering.
  • Buscher Cold Air intake (buscher) - adds a nice "whoosh" soundtrack and feels more responsive
  • Emblem/Tailgate decals (etsy)
  • BAK Revolver X4s Hard Roll-up Tonneau (Autoanything) - clean, solid, and secure.
From Ford Accessories:
  • Cab Spoiler
  • Bushwacker fender flares
  • Tailgate assist
  • Side/hood decals
  • All weather front/rear floor trays
...Awaiting delivery of the tailgate spoiler

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle
Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are those the same fender flares from the website? It looks like they are named the same but loom wider than when building a truck.

Thanks, great looking truck
Yes..same Bushwackers from Ford Accessories. About a 30min install using panel fasteners in the wheel well. Used the 15% off coupon they were offering and had the parts delivered to my local Ford dealer. They do look wider in person vs on screen.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice looking truck...Can't wait till I'm too old to drive to get mine...
Thank you! Sucks on the wait. I got lucky with mine, as this actually wasn't my first choice. I lost a Lexus IS 350 AWD in hurricane Ida flooding, so was in desperate need of a vehicle. I actually tried to get my hands on a Frontier, which I'm so glad didn't actually work out. I figured I'd try to find a Maverick since I had no luck with the Frontier, but of course that was equally just as difficult. But 2 days in, I happened to check a dealer's inventory about 1.5hrs away from me and lo and behold, there was a "just" canceled order for this XLT waiting for me to take over. Good luck on the build/delivery!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SWEET ride! I was on the fence with Area 51, because I wanted a Lariat. So I went with Oxford White......safe. But the XLT looks great in it. (Because of the activ X camel seats for my choice)
Thank you! I wanted a Lariat as well to be honest. I was actually looking for a Frontier for a couple of weeks, then something about the Mav convinced me to switch my search. I called/emailed some dealerships, then as I searched farther out, I happened to get lucky with this canceled order. I have to say, I think I like the Mav better than the Lexus I came from (coincidentally, it was white). Yes it's missing creature comforts, but that's why the base price is so low! White is always a great color: easy to maintain and reflects heat well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
  • 245/65 17 Vredestein Pinza AT (Tire Rack); these look better (IMO) and perform better than the Scorpion ATRs (esp in wet). Braking/Handling just as agile, but actually quieter and more comfortable overall. No rub at full lock, compressed, w/ ~3/4" of room. Didn't finish outlining the letters if you're wondering.
  • Buscher Cold Air intake (buscher) - adds a nice "whoosh" soundtrack and feels more responsive
  • BAK Revolver X4s Hard Roll-up Tonneau (Autoanything) - clean, solid, and secure.
From Ford Accessories:
  • Cab Spoiler
  • Tailgate assist
  • Side/hood decals

View attachment 2958 View attachment 2959 View attachment 2961 View attachment 2962 View attachment 2963
Can you please drop part numbers form ford for

• Cab Spoiler
  • Tailgate assist
  • Side/hood decals

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you please drop part numbers form ford for

• Cab Spoiler
  • Tailgate assist
  • Side/hood decals
Here you go:
Part No: VNZ6Z6320000C MAVERICK 2022 VISCO MATTE BLACK HOOD COWL STRIPES $109 (hood)...this set came with the center hood decal (not sure if that was an accident or not).

Part No: VNZ6Z16268B MAVERICK 2022 BUSHWACKER PREASSEMBLED POCKET STYLE TEXTURED BLACK SATIN FENDER FLARE $499

Part No: VNZ6Z6320000A MAVERICK 2022 VISCO 2PC MATTE BLACK SPEED STRIPES $79 (Side)

Part Number: VNZ6Z9944210A Spolier - Rear Cab

Below is the full list (there may be a few parts that come up under the bronco sport vs. mav still)

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Rectangle

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here you go:
Part No: VNZ6Z6320000C MAVERICK 2022 VISCO MATTE BLACK HOOD COWL STRIPES $109 (hood)...this set came with the center hood decal (not sure if that was an accident or not).

Part No: VNZ6Z16268B MAVERICK 2022 BUSHWACKER PREASSEMBLED POCKET STYLE TEXTURED BLACK SATIN FENDER FLARE $499

Part No: VNZ6Z6320000A MAVERICK 2022 VISCO 2PC MATTE BLACK SPEED STRIPES $79 (Side)

Part Number: VNZ6Z9944210A Spolier - Rear Cab

Below is the full list (there may be a few parts that come up under the bronco sport vs. mav still)
Actually....looking back at my order, I got the side, hood, and side hood with these (2) part #'s: VNZ6Z6320000C + VNZ6Z6320000B
Maverick 2022 Visco Matte Black Hood Cowl Stripes (Qty - 1)$92.65
Part Number: VNZ6Z6320000C
Maverick 2022 Visco 4pc Matte Black Sport Stripes (Qty - 1)$177.65
Part Number: VNZ6Z6320000B

·
Registered
2 Posts
From Ford Accessories:
  • Cab Spoiler
  • Tailgate assist
  • Side/hood decals

View attachment 2958 View attachment 2959 View attachment 2961 View attachment 2962 View attachment 2963
Very nice !!

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick XLT w/FX4 in Chili Pepper Red. Ordered it 9 months ago and got it 2 weeks ago.
21 Posts
I got the Ford fender flares and roof spoiler. I got the tail gate spoiler too…but it was in satin black and didn’t match the textured side panel rails. So I returned it. Added Ford hood bug guard too. Fits nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts