Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got my email confirmation June 14th. Ordered white XL with a few extras, 4K, AWD, 360, spray in liner. I have not heard anything and my dealer did everything correct. The order is there its just not getting filled....:mad:
Same. What is the best way to find out if the dealership placed the order correctly
so I can double-check that myself?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ordered 10/25, got my order email from Ford same day...........and now I wait. I am guessing sometime in February. Order the XLT Ecoboost with FX4 and 4K Tow packages with a few added extras.

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick XLT AWD velocity 🔵
15 Posts
Ordered 10/25, got my order email from Ford same day...........and now I wait. I am guessing sometime in February. Order the XLT Ecoboost with FX4 and 4K Tow packages with a few added extras.
Ordered 10/19 XLT AWD with a few goodies. Dealer told me 3-7 months. Hope it's sooner but not banking on it

·
Registered
125 Posts
Same as Snyperx. Ordered 10/4. Got confirmation Email from FOMOCO same day. 2.0 XL plain truck.
I'm in no rush, truck not necessarily NEEDED, but yes I am anxious. Everyone loves a new toy

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick XLT AWD velocity 🔵
15 Posts
Yeah trying to think of a few things to do. Tint the windows a little more. Maybe some vinyl ghost flames. Definitely a truck cover. Maverick not going to be our daily driver. Hail does come around here in the spring & sometimes summer.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts