Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
XL cloth seats/ Area 51 paint no options
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m in SC and I know rates are different but mine is a base xl no options and insurance is $1600 yr
My wife’s Honda is worth more and hers is only $800. Anybody else finding it’s higher?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I’m in SC and I know rates are different but mine is a base xl no options and insurance is $1600 yr
My wife’s Honda is worth more and hers is only $800. Anybody else finding it’s higher?
my guess us that since it is a brand new model that replacement parts for it are pretty pricey as they can pretty much only be purchased from the dealer. Someone posted something a while back that replacing a headlamp was almost $1k. Until the aftermarkets start conjuring up replacement parts likely collision insurance on this will continue to be rather pricey.

·
Registered
135 Posts
This is why private insurance should be illegal, the costs are “whatever they can get” my $9999 brand new cobalt XFE was paying enough “insurance “ to buy a new one every 6 years because “it was a high theft car”, which is utterly ridiculous, who would ever steal a economy shitbox?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have two Honda CRVs. One a 2017 EXL and the other a 2020 EXL. I have Erie Insurance and I pay $1021. / year for both with great coverage. I called my broker and she said my Maverick Lariot will cost me another $51.00 / year. I'm trading the 2017 CRV.

·
Registered
31 Posts
LOL, your not old you just have alot of wisdom..........................

Please let us know who your insurance is with so we can get an idea who offers the best rates.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here in Indiana Mine is 720 a year which includes my HD. My monthly amount went up 10.00 from my previous 08 Honda Accord….

1 - 20 of 21 Posts