Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only four days before my Maverick was ready for pickup, I went to the stealership for a final trade-in offer and the bottom line Bill of Sale number to make sure I have the funds in my checking acct. to pay for it.

When I went to pick up my new baby and sat down with sales bloke, I notice $1,400 of "Installed Packages" (NSD ETCH, KAHU GPS, and NSD APPEARANCE PACKAGE - whatever the hell they are!). I challenged them, and was told that "the computer automatically generates it" and it does not apply to customer ordered vehicles. But they conveniently "forgot" to remove it from Bill. :rolleyes:

I had made a mental note to make sure my $500 deposit was on the final Bill, but I forgot to. It was not, and when I got home, I that noticed too. So I called about it, and they are sending me a check for $500. I guess they conveniently "forgot" about deposit too. :rolleyes:

They could have been "honest mistakes". I have no way of knowing. I wanted to rate them highly online, as they got me my $2,750 rollover credit at the last minute. But that was before what could have been costly errors (to me).

Attachments

· Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I originally had the spray in bedliner on the order but removed it to get the truck early due to delays with that. They forgot to remove the $500 add-on, but I eventually get reimbursed.
The bedliner was listed on the window sticker, but not the vehicle? I find that hard to believe an error like that at Ford could occur.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts