Ford Maverick Forum banner

Bed height.

5746 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Veer
Who here loves that the Maverick has a low bed height? It's a win in my opinion. I drive a 2021 Chevy Colorado W/T... my company's work truck. The bed is actually a pain in the but to access.
Reactions: 1
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I’m very happy with it. From what I understand when the tailgate is down the top is 30” from the ground. That’s pretty much the same as the hatch on my SOUL so that works for me. I’m only 5’4” so I need all the help I can get lol.
I’m very happy with it. From what I understand when the tailgate is down the top is 30” from the ground. That’s pretty much the same as the hatch on my SOUL so that works for me. I’m only 5’4” so I need all the help I can get lol.
Where did you find this measurement? I was looking for that number.
Where did you find this measurement? I was looking for that number.
I believe it was in one of the TFL videos. I’ll try to find it.
Reactions: 2
Here ya go. Lift in height 30.1 inches.
Reactions: 3

From the official spec sheet.
30.1” to tailgate
20.3” bed height
So 50.4” to the side from ground
See less See more
I also love the fact Ford ford designes the Maverick to be ablt to carry 4' x 8' sheets of plywood!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!
I also love the fact Ford ford designes the Maverick to be ablt to carry 4' x 8' sheets of plywood!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!
Average piece of 4x8x0.5 plywood is roughly 50lbs.
You can get 24 sheets in the Maverick!
Vs 12 in the Santa cruz
That is the same as a boxjump (crossfit). Hoping I can just jump in instead of stepping!
  • Haha
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

looks very close to the old ranger bed height
See less See more
The sides look like at the same height, but the bed floor looks a little lower.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.