Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here loves that the Maverick has a low bed height? It's a win in my opinion. I drive a 2021 Chevy Colorado W/T... my company's work truck. The bed is actually a pain in the but to access.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I’m very happy with it. From what I understand when the tailgate is down the top is 30” from the ground. That’s pretty much the same as the hatch on my SOUL so that works for me. I’m only 5’4” so I need all the help I can get lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I’m very happy with it. From what I understand when the tailgate is down the top is 30” from the ground. That’s pretty much the same as the hatch on my SOUL so that works for me. I’m only 5’4” so I need all the help I can get lol.
Where did you find this measurement? I was looking for that number.

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I also love the fact Ford ford designes the Maverick to be ablt to carry 4' x 8' sheets of plywood!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2013 F150 (sold it already)
23 Posts
That is the same as a boxjump (crossfit). Hoping I can just jump in instead of stepping!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts