Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

As truck owners, we will always find a way to customize our ride. I though it would be great to have a thread for owners to speak about what aftermarket upgrades are working well for them.

ALSO: We can share files of those utility clips located in the back lower console and under the back seats. People are going to get real creative with that and I hope this becomes the honey hole of ideas and files for that clip.

This can include but is not limited to:
  • After market rims/tires
  • After Market bed covers
  • After Market interior upgrades
  • After Market external upgraded (light bars, bumpers, ETC)
  • FILES FOR FORD ADAPTIVE CLIP

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am looking for a soft roll up cover for the bed! I saw one on a display model online. If anyone sees a great soft roll up cover in the after market please let me know!

·
Registered
240 Posts
My XL AWD will be my Rat Rod....black low profile wheel, tint windows as dark as legally allowable....250hp with tow pkg gearing should make this a rocket in the city...light to light

Reactions: Riggio and quinning

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My XL AWD will be my Rat Rod....black low profile wheel, tint windows as dark as legally allowable....250hp with tow pkg gearing should make this a rocket in the city...light to light
We need images when youre done!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Things I intend to add to my Maverick:

• Kuat tow hitch bike rack
  • emblem overlays
  • Raptor style grill (they don't make them yet but I'm sure someone will)
  • Peragon bed cover if they make one
  • Will probably 3D print a cupholder for the back FITS slot like in this article:
  • darker tint for the back windows at least
  • Ruffland bed crates for the dogs

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone looking to mount gear in their bed should take a look at builtrightind.com. We will be making our patented bedside racks for the Maverick along with some interior products!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m getting an XL AWD with the 800$ upgrade for rims and A/T tires.

also on the list of mods:

• Soft tonneau cover. Yes, the roll-up vinyl ones do fine in winter. Ive had them on a couple of F-150s and they held up in heavy snow. You don’t need to spend 1000+ on a hard cover.
  • Fender Flares
  • Spray-in Rhino bed liner (500$)
  • Matte black hood graphic
  • Matte black Maverick tailgate letters
  • tune chip for the 2.0 Ecoboost for more performance (300$)
  • K&N cold air induction box (330$)
  • Roof spoiler
  • NOS classic Ford 4x4 bedside graphics (and deleting the AWD badge on the tailgate..it’s a truck FFS!)

I‘m debating whether the 800$ for the moon roof is worth it. I’m a sucker for moon roofs.
a 1 to 2 inch lift with bigger meats is definitely a possibility.

Also hoping that Ford will offer a fog light option for 2023. I’m definitely waiting to see what improvements are made in year 2 for the Maverick. The Aftermarket will have accessories galore by then as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looking for a soft roll up tonneau, aftermarket reciever hitch and bolt on roof rack.
I've got kayaks, and bikes to haul, and a tiny camper to tow

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'd love to see a bed tent or soft-topper that goes all the way to the end of the open tailgate, ~6 feet. I could sleep in the bed of the truck, with a little bit of shelter.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My ideal aftermarket add ons would be as follows:
1. A bug deflector with a Maverick emblem in the middle of the deflector and the hood. This ought not to be hard to craft. The emblem ornament slot could house various brands. Of course, you would need the emblem for the slot.
2. Arm rest option for the driver besides the middle big storage.
3. Ford Steele rims kinda or similar look to the steelie rims on the F-150. That is 6 lugs whereas a 5 lug would be developed. Maybe it already exist?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts