Ford Maverick Forum banner

Breaking News on First Edition

5K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Mav 
#1 ·
Rapid Red Tinted Metallic will be available for November production. So you should see some First Editions will Rapid Red being scheduled in September/October.

#12 ·
I contacted Tim Bartz about a month ago with questions I had about the Maverick. He wasn't available so I left a voice message for him to return my call. I reside in Jamestown, New York and did not expect a return phone call from him.
Tim not only returned my call but answered all of my questions and not once tried to sell me a Maverick. He is as pleasant on the phone as he comes across in his videos. I have not found anyone (including my local Ford Dealership) who has Tim's knowledge about the Maverick. Not all car salespeople are the same.

#16 ·
My experience with car purchasing makes me what I'm today. You folks obviously have had much better experiences which is wonderful.

In my defense, I just want to remind you that FordVideoGuy's income is based on percentages and incentives from his and his employer's revenues. Whatever he says and does, is obviously skewed by this very simple fact.

What is so surprising if I take his messages with a grain of salt?

#17 · (Edited)
My experience with car purchasing makes me what I'm today. You folks obviously have had much better experiences which is wonderful.

In my defense, I just want to remind you that FordVideoGuy's income is based on percentages and incentives from his and his employer's revenues. Whatever he says and does, is obviously skewed by this very simple fact.

What is so surprising if I take his messages with a grain of salt?
You have no defense to be an ass hat. You’re little one liners have no place anywhere, no to mention here. Tim Bartz is receiving no money from this post, simply helping people who want it. I didn’t see him mention to go to Salina Kansas and buy a Ford in this post. He is seriously trying to help. If you don’t trust him that is fine but there is no basis for anyone not to trust him. He has proven to give honest information. He says what the car is selling for, how they fund free shipping, and the requirements.

What the **** do you want them to do? Seriously? So car sales people can’t make money? You have the ability to shop anywhere you want to.

I can’t stand your arrogance and tunnel vision attitude. You wonder why car people get a bad rap? Because of ass hats like you. Sure some are bad, avoid them.

When it comes time to sell your first house I wonder if you will want the person who will make you the most money or sell the house for the “fair” amount. You can easily make 10 percent more off a house with proper pictures, prep work, and advertising. Same with cars, without gimmicks.

You want better experiences, be a better person.

#18 ·
You must be 16, at most. No experience whatsoever without any real-life experience nor a clue how the wheels are turning. Let's see if you will still feel like this in a dozen years after being screwed a few times.

I'm not going to bother answering to someone of your little caliber any longer. Adios amigo!

#24 ·
No hate my friend. Just being realistic and warning people that wolves are around. Don't want innocent prey to make up for an easy dinner. I've seen too many friends and families being targeted by these professionally trained individuals. That's all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.