Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum, we ordered a carbonized gray XLT with a hybrid engine. I know there are lots of rumors back and forth about this engine. Does the dealership let you know your build schedule when production begins? Never ordered directly from the dealership before. This is a 3rd vehicle for us to use for my youngest son's hockey practices and tournaments so not in a rush but... I really want it lol! Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
You should have got an email from Ford verifying your order. Did you? If not, check with your dealer.
And then when your vehicle is scheduled for production you will get another email. Then another when it's built. And one more when it ships. All these come from Ford. Assuming your dealer entered your email address into the Ford ordering system and all works as it's supposed to.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should have got an email from Ford verifying your order. Did you? If not, check with your dealer.
And then when your vehicle is scheduled for production you will get another email. Then another when it's built. And one more when it ships. All these come from Ford. Assuming your dealer entered your email address into the Ford ordering system and all works as it's supposed to.
Got an order confirmation email so hopefully will get a build start email soon- thank you!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Got an order confirmation email so hopefully will get a build start email soon- thank you!
When did you order? Unfortunately there are lots of hybrids ordered June thru Sept still are not yet scheduled.
When you get the scheduling email it will include your VIN number and a link to a website where you can track progress.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When did you order? Unfortunately there are lots of hybrids ordered June thru Sept still are not yet scheduled.
When you get the scheduling email it will include your VIN number and a link to a website where you can track progress.
Ordered August 21st so I am guessing we have a while to go...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ordered August 21st so I am guessing we have a while to go...
As long as you don't have any late availability items or anything on the constraint list (new list first of each month) I'd guess first quarter 2022.

Right now splash guards, spray-in bedliners are the hold-up, on top of the hybrid. If you ordered the luxury package they are currently held to a small percentage of production.

Good luck to you. My bare bones XL Hybrid (ordered June 14) is scheduled for production next week.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As long as you don't have any late availability items or anything on the constraint list (new list first of each month) I'd guess first quarter 2022.

Right now splash guards, spray-in bedliners are the hold-up, on top of the hybrid. If you ordered the luxury package they are currently held to a small percentage of production.

Good luck to you. My bare bones XL Hybrid (ordered June 14) is scheduled for production next week.
Looks like all we have is the hybrid engine, nothing too crazy! Hopefully ours is coming soon! Congrats on yours finally starting!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not always true. I am in production and never received any emails. Check with" Ford order tracking", add your Vin#.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I see, but my hope is that providing info about Ford tracking my help others
Once Ford has your order, there's an order number and a VIN available, and you can plug those in here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/ I ordered June 14 and had a build date of 9/13 but for some reason I'm still "in production". I reached out to my salesperson and they're supposed to get back to me tomorrow.

I don't get emails from Ford because they put the order in my wife's name and address but used my name and address on the dealer order, so until I had my VIN and order number, I had to keep pestering the dealer inventory manager about it. I may have to bother her again, but it's usually a quick call during the week to check up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered a fairly fully optioned out Lariat hybrid (non first edition) on June 23rd. Just got notification of it being scheduled for production on the week of Nov 29. Sooner than I was expecting due to the rolltop cover and other add-on items that was extremely low on the available parts lists that were going around. Sharing for others who also were looking at 3% and lower availability on some of these options.

Font Number Document Parallel Screenshot

Does anyone know where I can find my order number? The vin I received isn't working in conjunction with the sales code, preview order number, or ship-to numbers found on the order form.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just read on the Ford Maverick Truck website that the production plant for Mavericks is being shut down again tomorrow (Friday) due to material shortages. Not good news for all of us with upcoming build dates. There has to be a domino effect coming down the road.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just read on the Ford Maverick Truck website that the production plant for Mavericks is being shut down again tomorrow (Friday) due to material shortages. Not good news for all of us with upcoming build dates. There has to be a domino effect coming down the road.
Mine was scheduled for 11/15 then a couple days after they announced this past Monday and Tuesday shut down I was moved back a week to 11/22.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm scheduled for 11/1. I haven't received anything from FORD stating any changes. I am going to contact my dealer tomorrow to see if my build has been pushed back. I was hoping to have my truck by early December. Maybe I should be thinking New Years. (Some days your the bug and some days your the windshield)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered 10/6 with Ford Confirmation on 10/12 (Northern California)
Scheduled for production and assigned Vin for 11/29
Specs:
2.0Eco/XLT/Lux/Fx4/4k/Spare/Rear Window/F360/Mat Set/Hot Pepper Red/Alloy Wheels/235/65/17

1 - 20 of 25 Posts