Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
312 Posts
Got this message today. Anyone else just waiting on delivery? View attachment 1563
Congrats on finsh build! I just got my Bild date of Nov 1st. So happy!!! Please post your delivery and first view for us! It will be greatly appreciated by us all still waiting....I hope it's perfect for you! Looks great!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats on finsh build! I just got my Bild date of Nov 1st. So happy!!! Please post your delivery and first view for us! It will be greatly appreciated by us all still waiting....I hope it's perfect for you! Looks great!
Thanks for the excitement! I'm thrilled. I'll be sure to get some great photos as soon as it arrives. This is my first time buying a new truck straight from the factory, so I consider it a milestone. Congrats on getting your build date!!

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
312 Posts
Thanks for the excitement! I'm thrilled. I'll be sure to get some great photos as soon as it arrives. This is my first time buying a new truck straight from the factory, so I consider it a milestone. Congrats on getting your build date!!
Hello, and thank you ,too! I ordered a 1978 Chevy Van new it was not good. Someone at the dealership backed into it at the dealership the day I was to pick it up, :cry: Be sure to walk completely around your new Maverick! Be Safe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have not heard back from my dealer after I did the online request for the Maverick options I wanted. The local Ford dealer asked for my drivers license, which I provided. If this is similar to others, is the next step wait for an email from Ford? Did anyone get financing approvals upfront from a bank or through Ford, and is it not purchased until it comes in? I was in contact with my dealer via text and email, but since I gave my drivers license, he has not replied back to me what is the next step. Just curious what others did.

·
Registered
9 Posts
No I missed out on the low % Ford finance rates. Don't know if Ford will offer it again because of the Maverick's popularity. My build date is 9/27/21 so I am looking local.

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick
10 Posts
Got mine today for Nov. 1st! Ordered July 29th. Good Luck.
I am wondering what I did wrong. All I’ve gotten is
Font Parallel Number Screenshot Circle

No communication from Ford, just the dealer. How do I get build date? I’m a priority code 2 which I thought meant something,

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am wondering what I did wrong. All I’ve gotten is
No communication from Ford, just the dealer. How do I get build date? I’m a priority code 2 which I thought meant something,
Did you at least get an order confirmation when it was placed?

You are in the group known as Lariat Lux Hybrid, one the of lowest selected rates at the moment. At least you are in priority 2, so at least its closer to being selected

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hello, and thank you ,too! I ordered a 1978 Chevy Van new it was not good. Someone at the dealership backed into it at the dealership the day I was to pick it up, :cry: Be sure to walk completely around your new Maverick! Be Safe.
My friend picked up his 2013 Ford Fusion base model which looked fine. The car was dropped off the loading truck and the rear frame bent and slightly cracked the underside of the bumper. This was not disclosed to him at all. The car made a strange noise for 1k miles and he kept complaining. He took it to another dealer who noticed the damages. The original dealer finally said he could get any Ford Fusion in exchange at any trim or design. He got a fully loaded maxed out trim level Fusion and 5k off his original price tag. This was a good noose end but it could have been worse.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got my shipped notice today, says expected to take 22 days, I'm in central Florida. Funny thing is, I had no idea it was in production, never received a scheduled email, just my order confirmation and yesterday morning I got a built email and then the shipped email today. Still in shock.

XLT/2.0EB/Lux/360/Velocity Blue

Attachments

·
Registered
Xlt, velocity blue, luxury, tow, fx4, 360, floor mats
12 Posts
Mine was the same way got this yesterday no other notifications from Ford except for the order confirmation
Font Parallel Electric blue Number Rectangle

1 - 19 of 19 Posts