Ford Maverick Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
This primarily goes out to people who got a Maverick in cactus gray. Are you happy with your color selection or do you wish you had chosen differently?

Because my 22MY order is about to be cancelled & rolled over to a 23MY, I have an opportunity to make some changes to the original order. While I think cactus gray looks sharp on a Bronco, I'm not sure it will suit a Maverick. I'm thinking of switching to a more traditional (and classy?) carbonized gray, but would like to hear from people who own (or who have actually seen) a Maverick in cactus gray. Thanks.
[/QUOTI was scared... So i went with Oxford White... I have seen Cactus Gray... It is awesome.... Area 51 too... But I like Cactus better

·
Registered
45 Posts
Another vote for hiding dirt well. I live on a very dusty gravel road and bought the Cactus Grey for that very reason. I'm very happy to report that it hides the dirt better than I ever could have hoped.
I really wish I would got Cactus Gray.... I was scare dand went for the 60 year old paint color Oxford White. I love the Cactus GRAY!!!! Wish my Maverick was Cactus!!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts