Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my status just changed from "Order Confirmed" to "in production"! so exciting!

my window sticker is not available yet - I am curious if I am getting spray in bed liner or drop in

-ordered hybrid xlt with lux package in area 51 colour july 6th 2021

-assigned VIn and build week (april 18th) march 10th when I emailed asking for an update

april 18 and 19 comes around and status still said order confirmed - I emailed my dealer asking if there were any updates and instead of saying "build week" he said "build date of April 29th"

April 28th - status changed to in production -
"In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page. 1"

·
Registered
501 Posts
Just to let you know....expect more delays. My maverick sat at Jax train yard for three weeks for quality inspections. My Maverick was to start production Nov 4th 2021, actual, Dec 1st 2021. Arrived at my dealership Jan 14th 2022, purchased Jan 20th. Oxford White Lariat FX/4 ECO, Tow pk, spray bed liner, passenger side tool box, Lumens bed lighting. I originally wanted drop in bed liner. Deal said it would delay the Mav. So went with spray in. Glad I did. But My Maverick was delivered without Tool box and lumens. Still waiting on those!!!!:mad: Hope you get yours soon. I'm getting 26mpg with the FX/4! Love it. The power is awesome too. The bed hauls just what I need. My Maverick pictured.
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hopefully you will get yours without any glitches. Area 51 is a very popular color. I was scared to order it. lol Looks good on the Maverick, I have seen one in person. JUST one. Not many Mavericks around here. :confused:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hopefully you will get yours without any glitches. Area 51 is a very popular color. I was scared to order it. lol Looks good on the Maverick, I have seen one in person. JUST one. Not many Mavericks around here. :confused:
I was also scared to order it but seeing pictures I like the looks in different lighting

my status now says shipped and eta to dealer is June 9-15th - hopefully that holds true

and same with me - I've seen maybe 2-3 around town with population of 500k not sure where they are all hiding - even on Autotrader there aren't many for sale (including ecoboosts)

·
Registered
501 Posts
If I remember correctly, mine showed up right after Christmas but was on hold for Ford inspections. For what I don't know. i know there were drop-in bed liner issues with screws in gas tanks but I quess there are a few others. Ford e-mailed and said my maverick would be at the dealership Jan 4th. it arrived Jan. 14th. I bought it Jan 20th. It didn't show up with the passengerside toolbox or the Lumens bed lighting. Which I still don't have. They are on back order...........blah blah blah. It's frustrating to say the least. But this little truck is great. Love the ride, the gas mileage is great. It hauls everything I need. Plus I can take my girl with me now when ever I want to. She loves this truck too! I have read really exciting stories about people in their hybrids. (mine is Eco FX/4) If they would have offer the FX/4 with tow package on the hybrid, that would be My truck, period. Hope you get your Maverick on June 9th. Sissy, my girl.
Dog White Light Couch Comfort

1 - 8 of 8 Posts