Canceled mine as well... but for a reason, some might not understand... Mine was going to be here 9/1 SEL FWD 29155.00 the reason? it was too soon (can you imagine?)
Yea, I want to have a certain amount down and I needed an ETA Oct - Nov... So I canceled plus I liked the idea of a Hybrid and I like the looks of the Maverick more.
I have two reservations (to grab dealers in two different states. I am hoping to test drive a 2.5T & DCT model before my Mav is built (dealer doesn't care who buys it since if I don't its just another extra they couldn't stock order). If I love love love it, maybe I can swing the extra money, but if I don't, I am cancelling my two reservations and waiting to drive the Maverick. If I even just like that, at 4-9k less, I'll be buying it and keeping a hold on it. Waiting for EV midsize and compact trucks to become an option.
If the Hybrid was AWD I'd have bit, but since its not, I can eat 6-7 mpg and got the FX4 XLT Lux in HPR with 4k towing. Super excited.
BTW, if anyone notices that Retrax drops a version for the Maverick, please PM me. Thats the only major SC feature I want, and that would get it on the Mav. The bed steps would have been nice too, but oh well.