Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently use a tired old Honda Pilot as my 'work truck', and am interested in switching to a Maverick (with the camper shell as the stuff I carry needs to stay clean and dry). In order for it to work, I'd need to be able to carry at least 2 but preferably 3 or 4 large boxes of stuff in the cabin, behind the front seat. Can anyone tell me if there is clearance and space to get through the back door and place, either on the back seat or on the 'floor' with the back seat up, an 18"x18"x24" Uhaul Large box from either side? I'm 6'3" so I usually have the drivers seat all the way back, but it would be fine to load them from only the passengers side. Thanks!

·
Registered
144 Posts
You also have an entire bed, and toppers are available. They're quite expensive, in my opinion, but they do exist, and I'm sure the aftermarket will jump in with cheaper options later.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You also have an entire bed, and toppers are available. They're quite expensive, in my opinion, but they do exist, and I'm sure the aftermarket will jump in with cheaper options later.
I'd definitely use the bed and require a topper, but that's not quite enough space. I need to be able to carry a couple more boxes up front when needed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts