Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called my dealer last week to see if I could make some changes to my Maverick XLT order. I was told I could and to set up appointment with salesperson to do so. Met with her this morning. She's looking at on-line site for Ford and tells me if I want to order the XLT luxury package, I can't get the bed extended option which is not included in the luxury package. I have to choose between getting the luxury package or the bed extender. Anyone hear of this before and know why Ford would put this restriction in place?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Current bed extender not designed to fit with drop in box liner included with luxury package. Will probably be available when aftermarket accessories catch up or you can pull out drop in liner and buy factory bed extender.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Current bed extender not designed to fit with drop in box liner included with luxury package. Will probably be available when aftermarket accessories catch up or you can pull out drop in liner and buy factory bed extender.
Willie, yes, on another forum someone mentioned the drop-in liner now being part of the XLT luxury package. The print-out I pulled off the Ford site for that package to share with the dealer still had spray-in lists and dealer did not mention any package changes, just that a the luxury package and a bed extended could not be ordered. Sounds like supply chain and communication issues popping up at a rotten time and will likely affect the final truck I receive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts