Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. So far Line X bedliner, tri fold soft cover, rims by Tire Rack, door sill protectors, console drop in tray, 12V plug in voltage display, hood protector, cab spoiler, DRL running lights w/turn signals, cheapie seat covers, aux usb and 12V outlet in bed, tailgate lettering, color matching floor mats, ceramic coating.
Working on inside bed LED strips. With black Line X and cover over bed it is needed.

· Registered
36 Posts
Ok. So far Line X bedliner, tri fold soft cover, rims by Tire Rack, door sill protectors, console drop in tray, 12V plug in voltage display, hood protector, cab spoiler, DRL running lights w/turn signals, cheapie seat covers, aux usb and 12V outlet in bed, tailgate lettering, color matching floor mats, ceramic coating.
Working on inside bed LED strips. With black Line X and cover over bed it is needed.
I'm gonna say "No Pics = No Mods !" Lets see !!

· Registered
6 Posts
Are you happy with your chippy seat covers, if so where did you get them and how much? I've tried several and they all bow in the middle.

· Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not happy but a temporary must have until I decide to get some real ones. $25 Amazon. Wifes Mav will be here in a coupla weeks so I decided to buy a cheap set, use one on mine and one on hers just to save the drivers seats temporarily.
On another note the 12V bed power stayed on for over an hour this afternoon when I got in. I guess it's supposed to.

· Registered
305 Posts
The bed power times depends on the current draw at the outlet. The truck will not allow you to draw the battery to the point the truck electronics can't operate. Same with the radio, power will shut down if the battery gets too low to operate the electronics.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts