Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my Maverick on 25 June … haven’t heard a thing from Ford regarding build date or anything … is this typical? Seems there ought to have been something by now?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Depends on what you ordered and other factors. I've seen less Hybrids be scheduled for production over EcoBoost. Also some accessories, like tonneau covers, holding up orders. I know that production scheduling is ramping up starting this Thursday. Maybe you will get an email notice. I would wait till then. If you're concerned about your build date, then contact your dealer and see if they can get you the status.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Area 51
Hybrid
XLT
XLT luxury package
Co-Pilot

Nothing individually picked out per se ... should be a fairly common setup

And yeah, just have to wait -- would be nice to have some ongoing updates, though, rather than no info at all

·
Registered
22 Posts
Area 51
Hybrid
XLT
XLT luxury package
Co-Pilot

Nothing individually picked out per se ... should be a fairly common setup

And yeah, just have to wait -- would be nice to have some ongoing updates, though, rather than no info at all

Looks like you are ordering my Maverick.
I order 7/7/21 and have only received the Order Confirmation email from Ford and I got it before leaving the dealership.
Ford and my dealer plainly stated that after the confirmation, the next communication from Ford would be scheduling. They did not say when and did not promise any additional emails, so I am waiting patiently.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have the exact same build as both of you, but I added the rear sliding window. Got my confirmation on 7/24. Here's to hoping that we get scheduled in the coming weeks!

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
310 Posts
I placed an order on 7/25/21. I haven't heard anything. My dealer called me the next day, thou, and told me the drop in liner would delay the build so I opted for spray in. I also read that Rapid Red would delay build. I ordered the old stand by, Oxford White, after deciding on a Lariat. After actually seeing the Lariat BLUE interior, I wish I would have change to Area 51, or Velocity Blue. But I like white and I can have graphics made. YEAY! Good everybody! Please post here when ya'll get your order Build. I will I promise. I ordered a Big Bronco 7/20/20. Haven't heard anything on it either. I can't wiat the things to go back to NORMAL!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
310 Posts
Ordered my Maverick on 25 June … haven’t heard a thing from Ford regarding build date or anything … is this typical? Seems there ought to have been something by now?
....you are a beekeeper? My neighbor behind me is. He had a ruff last year. Lost 60 percent of his BEES> hope you are doing okay. I wrote my Governor and told him my state needs to take the bee losses>>>>VERY SERIOUSLY! Good luck to you. Thank You for what you do, too! If you are a Beekeeper. You help feed us all. LOL I bought everybody in my family my neighbors honey for Christmas last year. I just noticed your pic, sorry so long....

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's like preordering a video game that doesn't drop for 6 months you have to wait till they release it. Production just started and unlike video games it's gonna take more time make since it's a truck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I placed an order on 7/25/21. I haven't heard anything. My dealer called me the next day, thou, and told me the drop in liner would delay the build so I opted for spray in. I also read that Rapid Red would delay build. I ordered the old stand by, Oxford White, after deciding on a Lariat. After actually seeing the Lariat BLUE interior, I wish I would have change to Area 51, or Velocity Blue. But I like white and I can have graphics made. YEAY! Good everybody! Please post here when ya'll get your order Build. I will I promise. I ordered a Big Bronco 7/20/20. Haven't heard anything on it either. I can't wiat the things to go back to NORMAL!!!!!!!
The last I've seen is that the spray in liner is also delayed. I placed my order on 6/8 with the spray in liner and still haven't received a production schedule email from ford.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts