Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I ordered a Ford Maverick with my dealer on 9/25. AWD XLT w/ Luxury package.Have an order number, but no VIN created yet. I know there are many other factors such as my current Ford dealerships upcoming inventory. What would be a best guess as to when I will receive my truck?

·
Registered
12 Posts
No clue, scheduler does what it wants to do. My order was on 8/5, same status as you. There are people with June orders that haven't even been scheduled.
My Maverick hybrid XLT velocity blue luxury package was ordered on June 18th. Schedule to build September 13th. Assembled on the 14th. The tracking shows that it is been in transit since the 15th . East Coast North Carolina will be the final destination. No arrival yet. It actually may still be in Hermosillo. That's all I can gather at this time. All tracking shows that it is considered in transit. Nothing concrete from my dealership at this time as far as arrival date.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I received confirmation of my order on June 28th from Ford and it hasn't even been scheduled for production yet 😐😐

XLT AWD ecoboost with FX4 and 4k tow package. I emailed the dealer this week to ask what the deal is and no response.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ordered 6/25/21 Priority 10
XLT
2.5L Hybrid
Alto Blue
Spray in bedliner
sliding rear window
Moonroof

Im just outside of Boston if it makes a difference

Any ideas when I might be seeing a build date

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes. Yesterday's emails hit around 2:15 pm EDT. Most appeared to show build dates week of 11/29, 12/6, and 12/13, I think.
And those are the ones ordered in June correct? I think I should've just ordered sooner than yesterday, instead of trying to wait for lot inventory 😭

·
Registered
7 Posts
No clue, scheduler does what it wants to do. My order was on 8/5, same status as you. There are people with June orders that haven't even been scheduled.
I ordered in June and still no news. Not happy. Need my truck.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts