Ford Maverick Forum banner
41 - 61 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
The hybrids don’t have an okay to buy yet so they won’t be delivered for purchase until on/around/after December 8th (currently rumored date)
They sure have another of hybrids to build and deliver by that date! (If that date is correct!) Can they do it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
so here is everything I know or has happened to me. 8/4 placed order for XL hybrid. 9/30 email saying build date on week of 11/22. from there at least 4 weeks from build to dealership. EPA does not have any hybrids ok to buy yet which is why there is no date on delivery. hope this helps even though some people worded before me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeh well this is starting to piss me off... no offense, but how the hell does someone that ordered in august get build dates over people from june

I think its time to tell Ford to go screw and move to another company

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered an EB on June 16th, built on September 24th. Dealer called me an hour ago, said it’s in and I can come pick it up. So just under four weeks from build to delivery

·
Registered
11 Posts
No clue, scheduler does what it wants to do. My order was on 8/5, same status as you. There are people with June orders that haven't even been scheduled.
Mine was ordered on on 8/12. Built on Oct. 1st. Shipped on Oct. 5th. Sitting in a train yard in Columbia, SC today waiting on a trucker. Should be in Powdersville, SC the 1st week in November if Ford can find a trucker for the last 130 miles. Faster than I expected.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My salesman texts me every week. Was told I would have my Carbonized Gray Lariat Hybrid Lux by Dec. Now it's "after the first of the year". Why wasn't Ford better prepared? Why can't they man up and speak straight? Salesman says "it's missing components" but everything I read here points to EPA problem!
I have a vehicle (2019 Escape), so that's not a problem..but every day I drive it 60 miles round trip to work, it is devaluating for sale or trade-in so it is aggravating. Not to mention I'm an " instant gratification" type. I've never ordered a vehicle. So waiting makes me antsy 🐜 🐜 🐜. (I've changed the build 4 times LOL).
I got to see a Lariat at the dealer this weekend and now I am even more 🐜 🐜 🐜.
Ultimately, all I can do is wait or cancel. Just frustrated with Ford!
Yes I know what you mean. My hybrid XLT luxury package was built September 14th and is missing in action. Sales person is avoiding me. If it is EPA issues that is fine. I just want to know what's going on. The bottom line.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All,

I ordered a Ford Maverick with my dealer on 9/25. AWD XLT w/ Luxury package.Have an order number, but no VIN created yet. I know there are many other factors such as my current Ford dealerships upcoming inventory. What would be a best guess as to when I will receive my truck?
I had earlier order from Aug, yet then cancelled it with new order shown below.

New order created Sept 17th, asked dealer to use priority code 10, I received an email Sept 30 it was scheduled for build week of Nov 22.

Hybrid Lariat: Alto Blue, added Copilot, added lariat luxury package, added moonroof. Did not add first edition package.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had earlier order from Aug, yet then cancelled it with new order shown below.

New order created Sept 17th, asked dealer to use priority code 10, I received an email Sept 30 it was scheduled for build week of Nov 22.

Hybrid Lariat: Alto Blue, added Copilot, added lariat luxury package, added moonroof. Did not add first edition package.

·
Registered
2017 Honda CR-V. Previously 1991 Ranger XLT new and 1995 Ranger, extended cab and *extremely* blue!
13 Posts
My Maverick hybrid XLT velocity blue luxury package was ordered on June 18th. Schedule to build September 13th. Assembled on the 14th. The tracking shows that it is been in transit since the 15th . East Coast North Carolina will be the final destination. No arrival yet. It actually may still be in Hermosillo. That's all I can gather at this time. All tracking shows that it is considered in transit. Nothing concrete from my dealership at this time as far as arrival date.
I’m in Halifax County, right off I-95. If you drive by here, please stop and let me see!!!
😎

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ordered 6/25/21 Priority 10
XLT
2.5L Hybrid
Alto Blue
Spray in bedliner
sliding rear window
Moonroof

Im just outside of Boston if it makes a difference

Any ideas when I might be seeing a build date
Mine was ordered 6/18. 2.5 Hybrid
I’m in Halifax County, right off I-95. If you drive by here, please stop and let me see!!!
😎
New Hanover Co.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

I ordered a Ford Maverick with my dealer on 9/25. AWD XLT w/ Luxury package.Have an order number, but no VIN created yet. I know there are many other factors such as my current Ford dealerships upcoming inventory. What would be a best guess as to when I will receive my truck?
I ordered my AWD XLT w/ Luxury package first part of July. Haven't heard anything yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Spoke to Ford ordering, no vin number. Order it on August 1,2021.
I have feeling this car will not be built until next year.
what’s the problem, maybe they should bring man(USA) manufacturing to the usa

·
Registered
29 Posts
Spoke to Ford ordering, no vin number. Order it on August 1,2021.
I have feeling this car will not be built until next year.
what’s the problem, maybe they should bring man(USA) manufacturing to the usa
The EPA testing on the hybrid Maverick is completed. It's time to release the hounds.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got this note from Ford today.

Dear Future Maverick Owner:

We're excited to share some great news for all the Makers out there: The first 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid pickups will be on their way in a few short months. Additionally, the Maverick Hybrid has an impressive EPA-estimated 42 MPG in the city.1

The demand has been overwhelming for America's first standard hybrid truck. In fact, it's nearly sold out for the 2022 model year. Luckily there's already one with your name on it, and we're doing everything to build through the queue as quickly as possible. Your 2022 Maverick Hybrid pickup will be delivered next year, and rest assured that we'll continue to keep you updated.

As a special thanks for being one of our first Maverick Hybrid owners, we'll be giving you this really cool Ford FITS Accessory Kit after you take delivery of your new truck. The kit includes a storage bin, cupholder, phone cord organizer, bag hooks and multiple dividers for the underseat storage area; so that whatever you make, you can make the most of it with your Maverick pickup.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sooo, on the topic of incompetent dealers. I made my first reservation on 6/30. The dealer followed up to find out what trim and powertrain I wanted. I figured they would contact me when they could actually take the full order. They never contacted me. After seeing people in the forums I contacted them and it was a revelation that you could actually order one. So my second order with Ford was put in on 9/20. Anybody have any idea whether when you made your first reservation will make a difference? It really seems like it should! It seems like that should give some weight since we were at the mercy of lack of knowledge of a local dealer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My salesman texts me every week. Was told I would have my Carbonized Gray Lariat Hybrid Lux by Dec. Now it's "after the first of the year". Why wasn't Ford better prepared? Why can't they man up and speak straight? Salesman says "it's missing components" but everything I read here points to EPA problem!
I have a vehicle (2019 Escape), so that's not a problem..but every day I drive it 60 miles round trip to work, it is devaluating for sale or trade-in so it is aggravating. Not to mention I'm an " instant gratification" type. I've never ordered a vehicle. So waiting makes me antsy 🐜 🐜 🐜. (I've changed the build 4 times LOL).
I got to see a Lariat at the dealer this weekend and now I am even more 🐜 🐜 🐜.
Ultimately, all I can do is wait or cancel. Just frustrated with Ford!
We are all in the same boat! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

41 - 61 of 100 Posts