Ford Maverick Forum banner
61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All,

I ordered a Ford Maverick with my dealer on 9/25. AWD XLT w/ Luxury package.Have an order number, but no VIN created yet. I know there are many other factors such as my current Ford dealerships upcoming inventory. What would be a best guess as to when I will receive my truck?
I received this yesterday from Ford .."Your 2022 Maverick Hybrid pickup will be delivered next year, and rest assured that we'll continue to keep you updated" order number 6047 6/25/2021 .. of course it is for the Lariat with 1st addition pkg, luxury pkg, and Ford Co-pilot .. 2.5L Hybrid Engine .. Hope that helps you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just ordered my Maverick XLT with 2.0, 4k Tow, and FX4 package. HAve a couple of additional addons, but left spray in off which I was told was causing delays.

·
Registered
22 maverick
49 Posts
I just ordered an XLT ecoboost AWD today. Dealer says 6-8 weeks and probably by the end of the year. Says they have been getting the ecoboost in fairly regularly but of course they are sold before they hit the lot. I'm not hopeful I will have it by the end of the year given what I have been seeing.
Wow talking about bursting your bubble the guys in June have not got their truck and you ordered yesterday, March April seems just about right.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered a hybrid in September with the understanding it would take 4-6 months before I get it. So I started calling dealers and found some dealer ordered 2.0 ecoboost coming in. They go before they hit the ground usually. I put a deposit on a XLT Area 51 with Copilot 360 and picked it up when it backed off the truck. I love it. He’s had 2 AWD FX4 with the 4K tow package available but they’re sold now. I’m surprised people with a 2.0 truck ordered hasn’t done what I did. Why wait months? Just reserve a dealer ordered truck that has a delivery date. I’ll trade this truck for my hybrid when it comes in. I’m sure they’ll still be in demand.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered a hybrid in September with the understanding it would take 4-6 months before I get it. So I started calling dealers and found some dealer ordered 2.0 ecoboost coming in. They go before they hit the ground usually. I put a deposit on a XLT Area 51 with Copilot 360 and picked it up when it backed off the truck. I love it. He’s had 2 AWD FX4 with the 4K tow package available but they’re sold now. I’m surprised people with a 2.0 truck ordered hasn’t done what I did. Why wait months? Just reserve a dealer ordered truck that has a delivery date. I’ll trade this truck for my hybrid when it comes in. I’m sure they’ll still be in demand.
I ordered mine Sept 14 and haven’t heard anything but was told that the hybrids were looking at a much longer wait time in general. I ordered an XLT EcoBoost AWD with Moonroof and a couple of other minor customizations. Was hoping to have mine before the first snow but looking unlikely at this point. I think my dealer mentioned back when I ordered that they weren’t expecting any hybrids to come in before 2022. I will say though that my dealership called me about 2 weeks ago and said that a truck similar to mine but with the luxury package and a couple extra minor add-one’s had come in and wasn’t reserved it I wanted to take a look at it. I asked what the MSRP was and it was about $9k more than what mine is ordered for! Beware of those the dealer commissions if you do choose to buy one of their orders and abandon yours! My dealer even said if I didn’t like mine when it came in he’d give me back my deposit and sell it for $5k more

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered mine Sept 14 and haven’t heard anything but was told that the hybrids were looking at a much longer wait time in general. I ordered an XLT EcoBoost AWD with Moonroof and a couple of other minor customizations. Was hoping to have mine before the first snow but looking unlikely at this point. I think my dealer mentioned back when I ordered that they weren’t expecting any hybrids to come in before 2022. I will say though that my dealership called me about 2 weeks ago and said that a truck similar to mine but with the luxury package and a couple extra minor add-one’s had come in and wasn’t reserved it I wanted to take a look at it. I asked what the MSRP was and it was about $9k more than what mine is ordered for! Beware of those the dealer commissions if you do choose to buy one of their orders and abandon yours! My dealer even said if I didn’t like mine when it came in he’d give me back my deposit and sell it for $5k more
I bought mine for MSRP + tax. Both. The 2.0 I have now and the hybrid I ordered. No dealer fees or added additional profit. I really like the 2.0! It has a lot of power and drives great. Still I want the gas mileage of the hybrid so I’m taking it when it comes in. If the trade is not what I want I’ll sell the 2.0 myself. It’s paid for so I have plenty of time to sell it.

·
Registered
2013 f150 supercrew xlt 4x4
4 Posts
Question. Does anyone know how long they’re typically “in production”? I ordered mine in September (Area 51 XLT, 2.0, FX4, 4K tow, Luxury) and it went into production on 12/6. I’m kind of surprised there have been no updates since then. It just shows a delivery eta of 1/12/22, but I don’t think that means much…

·
Registered
41 Posts
My Lariat was ordered on Aug 9th and went in to production on Nov 4th and stayed at "in production" status until Dec 24th when it changed to "Built" Only hoping now that it wasn't assembled on Friday Dec 24th Christmas Eve. Can't imagine what the Christmas Eve's on the assembly line were drinking that day. Tequila??
Expected delivery according to the order is January 28 2022.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just an update- I received an email from my dealership this morning. The actual build date was Dec 02 and then it was sent to " Body Company" to get the spray in bed liner ( so it was the spray in bed liner company for 22 days). It then returned to the assembly plant and signed off as built complete on the 24th Dec. So this might give you an idea of how long it takes from "In production" to "Built" and why.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Similar situation here. My truck has been in "in production" limbo since early December. I also noticed that the expected delivery date to the dealer (as shown on the tracking site) has changed a couple times. It was showing Jan 22 but now shows Jan 28. I'm sure this will also change yet again.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts