Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the odds that driving my cyber orange Maverick in the daytime for the first time after bringing it home last night from the dealership that I pass not one, but two, school buses? Then later, a very yellow car. Tried to upload my short video of buses but system said it was too big. How do you make videos you can load onto the forums? I don't want to put any videos on more publlc sites like YouTube.
As you can see, the Maverick is slightly more orange than the school buses. Not a lot, but because of the hint of gold and the metallic, it is a better and prettier color than the buses I think. There is definitely a beautiful richness to it up close.

Automotive parking light Bus Wheel Tire Sky

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Bus

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
13 Posts
What are the odds that driving my cyber orange Maverick in the daytime for the first time after bringing it home last night from the dealership that I pass not one, but two, school buses? Then later, a very yellow car. Tried to upload my short video of buses but system said it was too big. How do you make videos you can load onto the forums? I don't want to put any videos on more publlc sites like YouTube.
As you can see, the Maverick is slightly more orange than the school buses. Not a lot, but because of the hint of gold and the metallic, it is a better and prettier color than the buses I think. There is definitely a beautiful richness to it up close.

View attachment 1774

View attachment 1773

View attachment 1775
Can't wait for mine being built on week of Nov 1st. Get more excited everyday haha. Cyber orange lariat lux fx4 and 4k tow

·
Registered
54 Posts
I like the color but the name choice is silly. Its quite close in color but has a lot of metallic. It was my second choice behind hot red pepper!
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts